The beginning

Part-2

A man lost in thought, was looking out of his window. Suddenly the chirp of a bird brought him back..

That was not a normal bird, when he turned to look he saw, and he was right.
It was a paper bird, he knew exactly who sent the message.
Unless he gave his palm, the bird constantly made sounds..so he held his palm wide open for the bird to sit.

The paper bird came near him and the page unfolded itself so he can read the message.

The bird messengers are considered very powerful and trustable for Sending messages, since they are small in size and only open when they find the person for whom the message is meant.

"Let's see what she has to say.." the man Reds the message.

"Alex, Come fast, he is awake.. and there is something I need to talk to you about,- med."
The message said.

After reading the message, Alex, the man rushes to to see Noah...

In the room, with the woman noah was having a little chit chat.

"What's your name?" She said.
"Noah." Noah says.

" How are you feeling?" She ask, she wanted to keep him and herself busy while the man arrives.

"Good, I guess." He waits " I still feel pain in my chest.....a little bit." He says.

"It happens, Your wound was deep and you lost so much blood-" Noah intrups her..
"Thank you." He says, making the woman smile a little wide.

" I actually... I wanted to tell you that when I woke up, but. " he waits " thank you so much." He says.

"It's my job kiddo. I have promised to save lives" she says.

Noah smiles.

Seeing him smile somehow made her happy.

But it did not take long for the smile to vanish.

The door opens.
A tall man with black and shiny hair,
appears, wearing a black suit.

He was fit, like he was huge and has big muscles.

"How is he?" He asked as he entered. His question was straight to the woman..

"He is doing good, but he needs a lot of rest." She said.

He nods, "hey buddy!!" His voice changed when he turned to talk to noah, soft and smoothing, "How are you feeling?".

"Good, thank you sir." He says.
"That's amazing to hear." The man had no idea how to start the talk, so noah helped him.

"What happened to me?" He asks.
They both look at each other..
"You were really injured when we found you.." he says.
Noah had the idea of how he got the injuries, so he stayed silent.

"Can you tell us what happened?, are you in some kind of problem?" The man asks, he was concerned about noah.
And Noah understands that clearly...
But, for him to bring those memories back, It was hurtful in many ways..

"I don't remember." He lied..
"It's alright. It's all the part of being injured, you'll remember it eventually." She said.

No, I won't. Never. Ever. Will I let this thing come back..
He thought..

"I don't want to take your time, but this is very important... So please." He looked genuinely concerned.
"Tell me when you feel like sharing..." It was weird for noah to hear that, as if the man understands what is going inside his head.. Noah brushed it off, he didn't wanted to look stupid infront of them.