Training day

Part 2

"I mean, that was pretty impressive" Kevin said. Noah couldn't understand what he meant by that,

"You know what. Everything we have learned up till now was just a lie" Kevin said, getting back to his seat in a Fully comfortable position.

"The history they taught us. you, me your friends and every kid who goes there. It's all a lie." He said making an eye contact with Noah, it was a powerful eye contact, which made Noah believe what he was saying is true.

"You won't believe me. Will you?" He asked.

For his surprise Noah was quick with his answer and replied.
"No. I mean it's not like I don't believe you, it's like I don't have a reason to believe you." He said.

"You are right." He fell silent..
A minute passed.
Another minute passed..
Why isn't he talking? Noah thought.

Then suddenly a woman appears with a tray of food, including bread,cheese and scrambled eggs..
Kevin was just waiting for the woman to leave.
The bread smelled fresh.. eggs steamy hot..

Noah wanted to eat. But couldn't start since he thought it would be rude to eat with his in charge quietly sitting there.

The woman finally left..

And which felt like a year, Kevin spoke.
"You read the book? The one I gave you." He emptied the tray, placing the plate full of breads in center along with cheese.

"Yes, I finished it." Noah said, helping him to place dishes around, he passed him a new dish and placed one for himself..

"But it wasn't complete, I mean some pages were.... missing...Maybe torn or never written." He said.

"Nah," Kevin said casually. He grabbed one bread, and munched on it, after chewing a little..

"So you don't think it's torn or never written?", Noah asked..

"No, what I mean is I think it's written that way.." He put back the bread in his dish and continued, " you know what, I have read the book myself, and the story was a little longer than what you read.."

"How is thay possible?" Noah said,

"That story book you read last night." He emphasized the word story, " Is written with this kind of magic.. or maybe with a spell.. that the words are disappearing."

Noah's eyes widened, "woh," he was amazed,
"It can happen?" He asked.

"Magic can do anything. And yes it is possible."
Kevin said.

"You like it?" Kevin asked with a smile.
"Well yeah." Noah said with a genuine smile,

"Then Let me tell you from the beginning, I mean what I have read." Kevin said.

"Ok, I am ready." he wanted to know more about what the story was..

"So, Long long ago, once lived three kings, kind hearted, Powerful, loved by their nations and people, they ruled there own ground, South, East and West. The three kings had good relationship, since they used to trade goods with each other. The land on the east side had blessings of nature, they had everything, mines, minerals, wildlife and more, the land on the west had people, people who lived there had amazing body strength, and the people of South, well they were considered very smart in skills, such as alchemy, medical, and more..
they used to share there resources and everyone was happy with that, The kings decided to pass their throne to their sons, and the new kings were named.

Isaam, Henry and Josep."

"Isaam-", Noah heard this name before, more like read it.

" The book I gave you belongs to the princess of the east land,the daughter of isaam, and Henry, the king of South had a son named Layton."