Chapter 6:- Krish meeting Shaurya

Abhinav's pov

I am sitting on the bed and from past few minutes I am noticing that Aarushi is in some deep thought because she applied the moisturizer 2 times on her hand and now it is the third time.

"Aarushi, enough! " I said and she looked at me.
She was confused.

"That's the third time you are applying that moisturizer." I commented and she looked down at her hand and touched it. She felt sticky.

She looked at me with a sad face.

I laughed.

"What's going on in your mind??" I finally asked and she quickly made her way towards the bed and sat beside me.

"You know? Krish is behaving wierdly these days." Aarushi said and.....kind off I was too aware about it.

"So is Tanya." I added and she looked at me.

"She is avoiding Krish." I said.

"Whyyyyyyyyy??"

"I don't know. Whenever I will mention about Krish, Tanya's facial expressions will change as if she doesn't even want to hear his name." I told her and she started thinking something.

"What I think is.......umm.....I think maybe Krish confessed his feelings and because Tanya doesn't feel the same that is why she is avoiding him." Aarushi kept her theory in front of me.

I looked at her while thinking of what she was saying can be true or not.

"I know Krish very well. He will never confess his feelings first. Until and unless he is very clear about the other person's feelings." I said.

"Btw....in past few days I didn't talked to him. Otherwise he would text or call me, for Ayansh and Saanvi."

"He was in Canada." I simply said.

"Canada?? Why he went there?? I thought he was busy." Aarushi was surprised.

"Someone close to his heart called him there. And for her he can do anything. She just needs to keep her wish and it will be fulfilled." I said and Aarushi looked shocked.

"He already has a girlfriend????? " Aarushi stood up on the bed, surprised.
---------------------------------------------------
Krish's pov

I didn't liked that behaviour of Tanya. She never told me about Shaurya.

I want to meet that Shaurya. I want to see if he is good for her or not. If he is good then I will forget Tanya.
---------------------------------------------------
Tanya's pov

"Come inside." I invited Shaurya.

He smiled and did as I said. I closed the door.

"Sit. I will bring some water for you." I made my way to the kitchen. I brought the water and handed him the glass and again made my way to the kitchen.

A/n's pov

Shaurya was confused that why did she went again. But then he saw her bringing a cake.

She placed the cake in front of him on the coffee table.

"You know? I baked this cake yesterday." She said while grinning.

"She looks so cute when she grins." Shaurya thought.

She bend down to cut the cake but her cleavage was a bit visible. Shaurya turned his face to other side.