Chapter 8:- Krish's girlfriend

A/n's pov

Everyone enjoyed a lot. They already had their lunch and were now chit chatting with one another. Saanvi and Ayansh were getting bored because all the people were talking about boring topics. Sometimes cooking, sometimes politics, sometimes sports.

But Tanya was quite. She wasn't getting so much involved with others. She was just saying yes or no or just smiling and laughing.

After few minutes Saanvi slept in Aarushi's lap. No doubt that while sleeping she looks so quite, innocent and cute but reality is different.

As everyone was busy talking, Ayansh took this chance and took out Aarushi's phone from her sling bag and started playing games. And... No one noticed.

After few minutes Tanya took her leave by saying that her mother is visiting her in evening so she need to prepare everything.

Krish accompanied her till her car. There was an uncomfortable silence between them. It was more like the silence was screaming and trying to say something.

Tanya finally spoke up.

"Wait!" Tanya said and Krish quickly looked at her as if he wanted her to say something.

"You already know about Shaurya. But you didn't told me anything about your girlfriend. So, now today, right at this moment I want to know about her. I want to see her picture. You said we are best friends so we should not have any secrets between us." Tanya said the unexpected thing. Krish thought she would say something else like she.... Broke up with Shaurya.....

Ok. Nothing serious. He just hoped that. Just like that......No other reasons.

"Ok fine listen. I lied to you about having a girlfriend. It's just that you told me you have someone so I also told you that I also have someone so that I don't feel left out in our group because Abhinav has a wife and you have a boyfriend." Krish finally said the truth because if he lies this time then again and again he has to lie and if this continued then he himself will get trap in his own lie.

Tanya was amazed or more of she was horrified.

"WHAT!!"

Krish laughed nervously. He thought Tanya is reacting that way because he lied and she really wanted to see his girlfriend but he was unknown to the real reason behind her that reaction.

Tanya pulled out her phone and showed him that photo which someone,  according to Tanya she is his girlfriend sent her from his phone on her WhatsApp that day. He was in the kitchen chopping vegetables.

"Are you lying??" She showed him that photo with a hope that Krish will accept that he has a girlfriend but it's just that he don't want to tell anyone.

Krish was surprised.

"How did you got this photo??" Krish asked.

"Oh...did I caught your lie?" Tanya asked sarcastically.

"It's nothing like that. I just asked because I don't have this photo in my phone." Krish said showing her the chats.

"Whatever. Just tell me what is this? If you don't want to tell me about your girlfriend then just say it. Why are you lying??? " Tanya said getting annoyed.

Before Krish could answer, Misha arrived there.

"Are you planning to go with her??" Misha joked.

"Misha, your brother is not telling me about his girlfriend." Tanya looked at Krish while glaring at him.

"Wait what... You have a girlfriend??? " Misha was surprised too. She was mentally shipping Tanya and Krish together and here she was unaware of his brother's girlfriend.