Chapter 12:- Reunion Party - 1

Tanya's pov

I came out of the bathroom after washing my face. My eyes were still a bit red.

I sat on the bed and started staring into space.

I don't know what is going in my life.
I don't know anything.
I don't know what should I do.
I don't know where should I go.
I don't know with whom should I share all this things.
What will happen in future???

I was busy with my thoughts and self talk when my phone pinged and I remembered that Shaurya was texting me and I haven't replied yet.

I thought again it was him but no......

This message was from my college group.

I opened the message and saw that someone added me again into this group.
I remember I left this group because I didn't wanted to keep any contacts with my classmates.

But here again they added me. I sighed.

I clicked on the photo that was sent by someone and it was invitation for reunion party.

How many times they want to organise this party?? Are they all this much free in their life??? Idiots.

And another message popped.

"Girls!!!! This time we have decided something. This time all the girls will wear the same dress that they wore on our farewell party😊."

"Boys you can wear whatever you want. Or just decide among yourselves what dress code you want to keep."

"Remember that you have to come alone. No family ☹️ "

I threw my phone on the bed.

I very well know why she decided that all girls will wear their farewell dress. She wants to show everyone that she still has the same figure that she had in college and she can still fit in that small dress.

I hate that Milano biscuit and not cookie because cookie sounds cute. She always sticks to Krish. Witch!

But don't worry Milano biscuit, I still fit in my old dress. I smirked.

Krish will also look at me!!!!!!
I blushed at that thought.

"TANYA!!" I heard my mother calling my name. My smile dropped. Because that voice was stern.

I slowly made my way to the living room and found my parents sitting on the sofa.

My mother had bitter expressions and my father was looking calm.

"Sit here." My mother commanded me in a authoritative voice. But my father kept his hand on her's and gestured her to calm down.

I sat near them on the sofa. It was L shaped sofa. On One side they were sitting and on the other side I was sitting.

---------------------------------------------------
#REUNION PARTY#

A/n's pov

"Where is Tanya??" Abhinav asked Krish.

"Why would I know?? If she wants to come then she will come or else her choice. I don't care."

Krish answered without looking at Abhinav.

He avoided eye contact with him. Because deep down he too was thinking the same. He wanted Tanya to come to that party.

He was again and again looking towards the main door. Whenever someone would open the door he will shift his gaze there in a hope that he will see Tanya.