Chapter 14 - Liar

(Anand is Tanya's father's name.
Jyoti is Tanya's mother's name.)

#NEXT DAY#

A/n's pov

One last time Tanya looked at her reflection in the mirror before heading out.

Seeing Tanya going somewhere, her mother signalled her father to ask where she was going.

"Tanya, are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, papa. To the salon."

"But first have your breakfast."

"No no! I am already late. I will have something on my way there. Bye! "

Tanya hurriedly marched off from there without waiting for her father's response.

Anand looked at Jyoti and found her glaring at him and he very well knew the reason so he didn't dared to say anything and grabbed a newspaper and started reading it so he could avoid that glare.

Tanya's pov

Okay Tanya...... Be careful and maintain a proper distance.

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel.

This is wrong but in my view point this is right. I really want to see who is that girl.

I hope she is not more beautiful than me.

I hope Krish doesn't like her.

Or or or I hope they don't meet.

Or I hope she rejects Krish.

I started following Krish's car from a safe distance.

----------

Tanya's pov

Is it her???

I saw a girl wearing a pink kurti, entered into the cafe. Her hair was open and slightly curly at the end as if she curled it. She was wearing a bindi too. I think she is carrying a...... No makeup makeup look.

She walked past me and I could smell a sweet scent that probably she was wearing.

"Hello!"

I heard her voice behind me.

"Hello! Please have a seat"

I heard Krish's voice. That means.... That means..... It's her.....

I felt my heart skipped a beat in fear.

I am glad that Krish doesn't know that I am sitting exactly behind him.

"Mam, what would you like to order?"

The waiter's voice brought me back into reality.

Argh!! Why he had to come at this moment?

If I will speak then Krish will recognise my voice.

I picked up the menu and pointed my finger on "cheese sandwich".

For a moment the waiter stared at me but then nodded his head and asked me if I wanted something else. To which, I shook my head as no.

"You are so funny."

I heard her laughing.

I don't know why but at this moment I was hating everything about her, without any reason.

"So, you too love chocolate milkshake?"

"Yes, it's my favourite."

Krish replied.