Chapter 23:- Why Always Me?

A/n's pov

Krish came back to work. He was lucky that he didn't found Abhinav on his way to his cabin.

He went straight towards his desk and sat on it.

He was playing with the paper weight while a smile lingering on his face.

He was thinking about Tanya's confession.

Can he believe it???
No.

Was that real???
Yes.

Does this feels like a dream???
Yes.

Is he happy???
Yes.

Can they be together???
Well.....no comments.

Krish's pov

She feels the same for me since college time?? Why didn't she said that earlier????

If we both would have confessed our feelings at that time then today I would also have a family. 10-15 babies. A pet dog or maybe a cat?? Can't we make lion our pet?? Or maybe an elephant??

Then I would go home tired and then Tanya will hug me and she will remove my shirt and---- no no no. Put the shirt back on Krish.

Let's try again.

I would go home tired and then Tanya would hug me and then after getting freshen up and playing with my babies I will go to bed, hugging her and keeping my head on that two soft soft pillows-----

!knock knock!

I quickly got down from the table and corrected my shirt and quickly took a file in my hand.

"Come in."

The door opened.

"Sir, someone named Shaurya Malhotra wants to meet you. He said he is your friend and it's urgent."

(Yesha:- I hope I am not wrong when I said Malhotra 💀💀 If I am then please correct me.)

Shaurya??? What is he going here???

"Send him." I ordered and again shifted my gaze back to my file. I am very busy.

"Yes, sir."

After she left, I quickly kept the file back on the desk and created some mess on my desk to show him that I am very busy but still I agreed to meet him.

I sat on my desk chair and started doing some calculations when I heard a knock on the door.

I took deep breathe before giving him the permission.

The door opened revealing Shaurya. He kinda looks tired. His face looks dull and when I looked into his eyes......they were a bit red....

He gave me a small smile which didn't looked like a genuine one but more of a forced one.

I gestured him to sit.

"Thanks for agreeing to meet me."

"No problem. So...tell me why did you wanted to meet me?? Need any help?"

Shaurya was looking at me but as soon as I asked that he slowly shifted his gaze towards my desk as if he was thinking before opening his mouth.

Why is he here??? Ohh maybe he wants to ask what my Tanya baby likes?? What should I do for her?? Or maybe how should I propose her for marriage-----

"What's going between you and Tanya??" He asks calmly but still he wasn't looking at me.

I studied his face for a second with surprised written on my face.