Chapter 7:- Misha is back.

A/n's pov

(Seema is Krish's mother.
Ravi is Krish's father.
In case anyone forgot 😅)

"But why so suddenly??" Seema asked Krish.

Krish stopped chopping the Carrot and looked at his mother.

"Okay if you say then I will say no to them." Krish said in a sad tone just to do some emotional blackmail.

Seema slapped her forehead lightly.

"No! I didn't meant that. It's good that they are coming. And also I wanted to meet Aarushi in person and the kids too. But I am just asking that why so suddenly you decided this get together?? " Seema asked as she started peeling onions.

"Just like that. Now do it quickly. We have to finish this cooking fast." Krish said trying to divert her from the topic.

After 2 hours they were done with the cooking and Krish quickly took his car's key and informed his mother that he will go and get a cake.

Till then Seema, placed everything on its place. She made sure that everything was perfect.
---------------------------------------------------
Tanya's pov (Krish's Bungalow)

Why I am always late everywhere????

Damn it Tanya!

I climbed the stairs while keeping my phone in my sling bag.

I looked up and the doors were open, giving me the complete view of what was going inside. My actions came to an halt and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Krish was hugging some girl. I couldn't see her face as only her back was visible.

Krish was looking very happy. He saw me and his smile faded a bit. I quickly pull up a smile and went inside.

That girl broke the hug and turned around as soon as Krish said..

"You are so early, Tanya." Krish clapped his hands sarcastically.

Before I could reply that girl hugged me.

"Tanya didi (sister)!!!!! How are you????"

I was surprised for a minute. I hugged her back

"I am fine."

And after few seconds we broke the hug.

I held her arms and looked at her from top to bottom.

"Misha, is it really you?? " I was surprised.

Misha grew up. She completed changed. It's been more than 10 years since I saw Misha.

"Yes,it's me!!!! Did you liked this surprise???" Misha asked and I excitedly said yes.

"I am here too." Abhinav complaint as he came near us.

"Oops!!" She lightly smacked her head and hugged Abhinav.

"How are you??? I missed you too." Misha said.

"I am fine, Mishu. I too missed you. Krish would tell a lot about you. Our little princess grew up so well." Abhinav broke the hug and looked at Krish and he nodded his head while smiling.

A/n's pov

Aarushi, Ayansh and Saanvi were standing at a distance. Abhinav already told her about Misha when he told her that Krish went to Canada.

Saanvi didn't liked Misha hugging her father and talking to him while smiling. She is okay, only when her mother is with her father.

She wrapped her small fingers around her mother's index finger and took her to Abhinav. She stopped beside Abhinav. Everyone's attention drew to her. She lifted her arms in air, signalling Abhinav to pick her up.