Chapter 10:- Different Aarushi

A/n's pov

Saanvi was in Abhinav's arms and somehow he managed to get into the car. But now the question was how is he supposed to drive because she was not leaving him.

"Saanvi, go to mumma for now. Papa needs to drive the car." Abhinav tried to explain her in a calm tone.

But Saanvi had no mood to listen to her father.

Abhinav tried once more but no use.

Aarushi was trying to control her anger but Saanvi's behaviour was making it hard for her.

"Saanvi, come to me and let papa drive." Aarushi said in a calm tone and tried to pick her up from Abhinav's lap but she tightly grasped on Abhinav's shirt.

"Saanvi, don't make me angry. Stop being stubborn and come to me." Aarushi tried again but again Saanvi didn't obeyed her.

Now, Aarushi was done with her.

She harshly picked up Saanvi from Abhinav and made her sit on her lap.

Saanvi started crying while wiggling.

Aarushi harshly made her sit properly on her lap and held her hands as she was trying to hit Aarushi.

"Saanvi, sit straight and stop wiggling. Your papa is not going anywhere. Stop being so stubborn." Aarushi scolded her and this made her cry more.

Abhinav opened his mouth to say something but Aarushi stopped him.

"You better don't say anything. It's your fault too." Aarushi said without looking at Abhinav.

"What I did now??? Why everytime the blame is put on me?? I am innocent." Abhinav thought in mind. What if he said this out loud and he too gets the scolding??

"PMS." Abhinav mumbled and Aarushi just glared at him and Abhinav noticed that from the corner of his eyes.

In the back seat Ayansh was sitting very quietly. He wanted to ask her mother for the phone once his papa starts driving but his little sister Saanvi made her angry and now if he uttered a single word then he too will get scolding like his papa.

Saanvi cried to sleep in Aarushi's arms. The whole ride was silent.

But Aarushi's mind was filled with many thoughts.
About Krish,
About Saanvi's behaviour,
About talking to Abhinav regarding Saanvi.

---------------------------------------------------
#At night#
#At Krish's house#

"Mummy is this bhai's book?"

Misha entered the kitchen with a book in her hand. It was small four line book.

Seema took the book in her hand and slowly slowly turned the pages.

#FLASHBACK#

Little Krish, who was right now 4 years old was sniffling while trying to control his tears.

"1 2 3 4 and...... What comes next??" Seema asked Krish and he fearfully looked at his mother.
Tears rolled down his eyes.

"What comes after 4???" Seema asked again while showing him the long plastic scale.

Krish wiped his tears with his palms.

"6..." Krish said fearfully and the very next second Seema hit him on his thigh with the plastic scale.

Krish cried in pain and vigorously started rubbing his thigh to soothe the pain.

"Sorry mummy. I am sorry." Krish cried while holding his ears, saying sorry.