CHAPTER 4

With your admission finally being accepted by Gojo, you were given the chance to pack your stuff from your home and move into your new dorm.

Itadori would still be training but with Gojo for the remaining two weeks before the Kyoto sister exchange would take place.

"It's you."

You had moved into your assigned dorm, picking up the last box when  you heard someone speak up behind you. You turned, your eyebrows raising with wonder, only to light up as you recognised the boy who stood by his own dorm room.

"Fushiguro!"

Megumi wasn't expecting the enthusiastic greeting, nor you remembering his name and a part of him felt guilty for forgetting yours.

"I've just been admitted into the school so now, we're classmates!"

You put down the box and approached him, Megumi observing you with confusion until you pulled off something unexpected.

You wrapped your arms around him to give a hug, speaking up in a cheery tone.

"Let's get along, Fushiguro."

Nobara was told by the second years to call Megumi for training so when she made her over, her jaw almost dropped at the sight of a girl hugging the clearly flustered boy.

"G-G-Girlfriend?!!"

Megumi whipped his head back, his eyes glazed with horror as he was caught by Nobara in an intimate position with you.

"Wait, Kugisaki-"

You stepped back from Fushiguro as you recognised the girl's name, approaching her with a bright smile.

"I'm [L/N] [F/N], a new first year! You're Kugisaki Nobara, right? Gojo-sensei told me who else would be in my year."

Before she could respond to your introduction, you leaned forward to give her a hug. She stiffened up, not knowing how to respond.

"I'm supposed to be a second year since I'm 17 but, I had to train for a year and a half to make myself strong enough to join the school."

That had them straightening up as you had informed you were older despite being in the same year but, you chose not to notice as you went over to your room, picking up the last box once again.

Noticing you were leaving to sort out your room, Nobara turned to Megumi and spoke up.

"Maki-san wants us to start training. She's already warming up." She told the taller boy who nodded.

"I'll get changed and come over in a bit."

Nobara nodded before heading back outside, wanting to get back to the second years.

Once Megumi was changed, he stepped out of his room once again, only to be startled by your sudden presence.

"Are you meeting the second years? Can I join?" You asked with a hint of excitment.

Megumi saw no problem with it as you were going to have to meet the second years eventually.

"We're training for the Kyoto sister school exchange. If you want to join, you can." He mentioned as he shut the door to his room.

You were already wearing a tracksuit so, you were ready to go.

"Let's go then!" You hooked your arm with Megumi's and he stiffened up, which in turn had you dragging him all the way to the training grounds.

Maki was in the midst of sparring with Panda when she noticed two figures from afar. She stopped what she was planning to do against Panda and focused on who was coming towards them.