CHAPTER 5

Itadori Yuji's entrance to the Kyoto Sister School Exchange was not the one he was expecting.

He had been stuffed in a box by Gojo and whizzed away to who knows where before the lid was removed and he was jumping out, striking a pose.

"Hey! OPP (ocean pacific peace)!" He exclaimed.

"It's your departed friend! Itadori Yuji-kun!" Gojo gestured to Itadori with an excited smile.

You turned your head to see Megumi and Nobara's reaction, only to snort at the sight of them not looking happy at all.

You slapped a hand over your mouth and turned away to hold in your laughter but, your trembling shoulders were a dead giveaway.

Nobara was the first one to move and Megumi followed after, watching as she kicked the box and brought Itadori out of his trance.

"Oi, you got something to say?" She said in a low tone.

Itadori saw she was close to crying but was holding it in and felt guilty.

"I'm sorry for keeping it quiet about me being alive."

You couldn't hold it in anymore and laughed, Itadori turning his head your way and feeling more embarrassed about the situation.

"It's not funny, [L/N]-senpai!"

You paused in your laughter as you felt Nobara and Megumi place their death stare on your back. You turned slowly, seeing how they squinted their eyes at you.

"You know each other?" Nobara asked.

"No..." You looked elsewhere as you lied but it was blatantly obvious.

You were now kneeling next to Itadori with your arms raised up as a punishment for already knowing Itadori was alive and you hadn't mentioned it at all. Itadori was holding a frame in front of his face and it made you snicker.

"Depending on how you look at it, this could be considered extreme bullying." The pink haired teen mentioned.

"Shut up and stay that way." Nobara retorted, refusing to look his way.

Panda stepped forward and tried to resolve the little bit of tension in the room.

"Now, now. You heard his explanation. Cut him some slack."

Itadori blinked and gazed back at Panda with a sense of awe.

"The panda talked!"

"Salmon, salmon." Inumaki said, siding with panda.

Itadori was intrigued by Inumaki and Megumi along with Panda used their time to explain his cursed speech technique.

While they were occupied with their explanation, you slowly stood up and snuck away from them, moving behind Maki as Nobara saw your attempt to escape your harmless punishment.

"Senpai!" She complained and you peeked over Maki's shoulder to stick your tongue out.

"Forget that for now. Lets focus on our battle formations. We have a new member so, are going to change them?" Maki questioned as she crossed her arms.

"What can you do?" Panda asked Itadori who flexed his arm while patting his muscle.

"Punches and kicks!"

"We already can do that..."

Itadori froze up and Megumi let out a sigh.

"I don't know what he's been doing since he's been dead but if Itadori was to fight against everyone in Kyoto or Tokyo in a non-cursed battle, he would win." Megumi told and you raised your hand as you gave your agreement.