First ♡

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 ❤️.

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.

____________________________________________________

"Mere khwabon mein jo aaye, aa ke mujhe chhedh jaye.. Usse kaho kabhi samne to aaye...hmmm" A girl was humming this song inside the kitchen pouring tea into a cup. As she picked up the cup it slipped from her hand breaking into pieces.

"Ohh Shit!! This was mummy's favourite cup which papa has gifted her on birthday!! She will break me also. " She said covering her mouth with her palms in shock.

"Before she could see isko kahin chupa deti hun. Aur ye saaf kar deti hun. Kisi ko kya hi pata chalega." She said picking up the pieces and going to her room.

[I should hide it somewhere before she could see this.]

"Haan haan chupa de chupa de. Mujhe kon sa pata chalne vala hai." A voice came from behind making her gulp.

[Yes yes hide it. How will I know!!]

"M.. Mummy...I haven't broke this.. Actually wo hawa chal rahi thi to apne aap gir ke toot gaya." She said with a forced smile.

[It broke because of wind.]

"Vanikaaaa!!! This is my fourth favourite cup you broke. I am not going to spare you today." Her mother said running behind her holding a slipper.

"Papaaaaaaaaa" Vanika shouted running towards her father who was just came to downstairs.

"Papa dekho mummy maar rahi hain." She complained to her father hiding herself behind him .

[Papa see mummy is beating me.]

"Haww liar!! Mara Kahan maine? But now I will surely do that. Rahul stop taking her side everytime. " Her mother said coming towards Vanika.

[When did I beaten you?]

"But why are you behind her now Anjali? " Rahul asked .

"She again broke my favourite cup." She said.

"What yaar mummy? Itni badi businesswoman ho kar bhi ek cup ke liye mari....i mean daant rahi ho?" Vanika said still hiding behind her father.

[What mummy!! You are such a big businesswoman and dying...I.. I mean scolding me for a cup.]

"Vanika ki bachi tujhe to mai!!" Anjali said coming towards her.

"Pehle shadi to ho jane do mumma. Rahul samjhaiye apni Anjali ko! Today is my interview and instead of giving me blessing she is scolding me." She said.

"Anjali keep the slipper down. "Rahul said and she wore the slipper.

"Ok ok I won't say anything. " She said.

"Papa I love you." Vanika said hugging her father.

"I love you ." Anjali mocked her daughter.

"I love you too Anjuuu." Rahul said winking at her making her eyes widen and Vanika laughed.

"Namaste aunty uncle." They looked at the entrance and found best friends of Vanika standing there.

"Pratha Sakshi come beta." Anjali said to them and they came towards them.

"Vani let's go fast otherwise we will be late for interview." Sakshi said.

"Wait I am coming after getting ready." Vanika said.