Sixth ♡

I am noticing this since long time that you guys are not voting on the chapters which are little boring and short 🥲.

I write short or boring chapter because of lack of motivation so you all should do more votes to motivate but instead you don't even vote nor comment 🙂.

I never wanted to set any target but now I had to.

Votes Target - 60+

Comment Target- 80+

Enjoy reading ❤️✨

_______________________________________________

As the sun ushered in a new day, every candidate, coach, and commander assembled near the boxing ring in the academy. The candidates, a uniformed assembly in their boxing attire, stood in disciplined formation.

"Today is dedicated to boxing training." Nirmay’s authoritative voice cut through the morning air .

“Mujhe to pata hi nahi tha.” Vanika mumbled to herself.

[Ohh ! I didn't knew that.]

“Officer Vanika, pata nahi tha to ab sun lijiye.”Nirmay responded with a straight face.

Her eyes widened in realisation as the spotlight momentarily shifted to her.

“After today's training your test will be conducted tomorrow. There will be two teams ‘Team A’ and team ‘B’ . Team A and B will fight against each other.” Abhiman explained them.

“But sir fighting is prohibited in the academy.” Sakshi said while everyone gave her 'Are you serious look'.

“Officer Sakshi, I think you should change your room.” Nirmay said, looking at Vanika.

“Hihihihihihi!!” Vanika giggled and he raised his eyebrows.

“Kya khi khi khi? Tumhari hi bejati ho rahi hai.” Aditya told her and she stopped laughing realising his words and gave him a glare which he gracefully ignored.

[What? Your insult is going on.]

Abhiman, acknowledging the collective presence, proceeded to introduce the boxing coaches to the candidates.

“Officers, today coaches would join the commanders in training the candidates in the rigorous discipline of boxing. Am I clear?” Abhiman asked.

“Yes sir.” They replied.

As the training commenced, Nirmay found himself providing guidance to a female candidate, his firm grip on her hand showcasing the intricacies of boxing techniques. Meanwhile, another coach stood close to Vanika, offering instructions.

Vanika grappled with a wave of unexpected jealousy as she saw Nirmay with another female candidate and holding her elbow. Despite the coach's professional instructions, her eyes involuntarily darted towards Nirmay, and a quiet turmoil unfolded within her.

Nirmay's jaw clenched as his attention shifted towards the coach by Vanika's side. The coach was standing too close to her holding her wrist. The professional facade he usually wore now cracked under the weight of emotions. The burning gaze intensified as he tried to focus on his role as a trainer, attempting to quell the rising tide of possessiveness. However, the more he tried to divert his attention, the stronger the pull became

Vanika, determined to push aside the unwelcome surge of jealousy, scolded herself internally for succumbing to such emotions. With a firm resolve, she redirected her attention to the training, attempting to immerse herself in the drills and techniques being imparted by the coach.