Seventh ♡

Hello Everyone ❤️✨.

Thank you so much for completing vote target of last time ❤️😭.

Please do comments also 😭❤️🤌.

Vote target - 65+
Comments target - 80+

_______________________________________________

The unexpected slap lingered in the air, freezing everyone on the training ground in a state of disbelief. Everyone was trying to process the incident.

“Sir…I..” She stammered realising the blunder she has created.

Before she could say anything he showed his palm to her, actioning her to stop and left the ground in rage.

“Vanika…What..was..that?” Abhiman asked, still looking at her in disbelief.

“ Macchar” She said and gulped.

[Mosquito]

“What?” Abhiman asked .

“Sir a mosquito was troubling me so much and I saw that on Nirmay's sir cheek so I just tried to kill it but…” She explained the situation.

“Are you Serious Vanika?” Abhiman asked with a perplexed expression.

“You all can move back to your rooms.” Abhiman ordered before leaving the ground to explain the mess Vanika has created.

“Tujhe maut ka khel khelne ka jada shauk rehta hai kya? Bewkuf kahin ki!!” Aditya said, smacking on her head .

[Why do you want to play these dangerous games?]

“Vanika what you have done!! You should apologise to him.” Ishana said coming out from shock.

“Haan Vanika apologise to him. He will forgive him. Wo bahot sweet hain.” Nitya said while everyone raised their eyebrows listening to the sweet word for Nirmay.

“Kuch der baad jati hun. Abhi gusse me honge na.” She replied, biting her nails.

[I should go after sometime. He must be very angry.]

The training ground slowly went back to normal as everyone stopped talking, and everyone went back to their rooms .

Vanika stood outside Nirmay's room, nervously biting her nails , trying to find proper words to apologise. After a moment , Vanika took a deep breath and finally knocked on Nirmay's door.

“Why are you knocking? Come inside.” Nirmay's voice came from inside and she entered inside shrugging her shoulders.

Vanika approached Nirmay, who had his back turned, unaware of her presence and stood just behind him.

“Mummy!!” He almost jumped to find someone too close but his expression changed in surprise as he found Vanika who was standing there.

“Officer Vanika! How can you enter without my permission?” He asked.

“Abhi aapne hi to kaha na that I don't need to knock the door.” She replied .

“I thought it's Abhiman. Why are you here?” He asked.

“Sir I came to apologise for my mistake. Actually a mosquito was troubling me aur phir maine usse aapke gaal pe baithe huye dekha to maine bhi laga diya ek kaan ke neeche. Hihihihi!!” She said and giggled at last words while he raised his eyebrows.

[It was sitting on your cheek that's why I slapped hard on your cheek..]

“Sorry sir!! I mean I slapped you by mistake.” She replied looking down.