Fifteenth ♡

Hello everyone 🤗

I can't believe I wrote 6k+ words 😭.. ab pata nahi tum log pura padhoge bhi ya nahi🥲.

Vote Target - 370+

Comments - 300+

________________________________________________

Vanika's friends returned to her room, this time carrying trays of food. They discovered her lost in contemplation, the lines of worry etched on her face.

“Vani, what happened? Why are you not eating anything?” Pratha asked, placing the food on the bed.

“Karva Chauth ka vrat hai mera aaj.” She said massaging her temple.

[Today is my karvachauth fast.]

“Aaj hai karva chath? Par wo to next month tha na?''Sakshi asked, confused.

[Today is karvachauth? But I thought it is next month.]

“Bhai taane samajh me nahi aate tum dono ko? Bewkuf kahin ki.” She said.

[Can't you understand a taunt. Stupids.]

“Accha ab tera mood sahi hai na? Toh eat this food.” Sakshi said .

Vanika, in a swift motion, snatched the plate and devoured the food in a mere five minutes. As she finished the last bite, she gave a tight-lipped smile to her friends.

"Ab khush?” She asked and then reached for a glass of water, taking a satisfying sip.

[Happy now?]

Her friends exchanged amused glances and then nodded their heads.

“Vani tell us the truth now. What happened?” Aditya asked her in a serious tone.

Vanika, trying to mask her vulnerability, shook her head in denial, attempting to control her tears.

“Don't think that we will believe you. Sach bata.”  Sakshi insisted, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Unable to contain herself any longer, Vanika broke down, seeking solace in Aditya's comforting embrace. He gently caressed her hair, his worry evident.

“What happened, Vani?”Nitya voiced their collective confusion.

Amidst her sobs, Vanika finally spoke,

"He doesn't want to marry me."

Her friends frowned, struggling to comprehend the unexpected revelation.

"What are you saying, Vani?" Pratha asked, seeking clarification.

“Nirmay sir loves someone else. He doesn't want to marry me. I don't know why I am crying for him. I shouldn't cry na," Vanika said, her words a mix of confusion, hurt, and self-reproach. She continued,

“It's only been a few days since our engagement. I shouldn't feel hurt, but I am feeling hurt now.”

As Vanika recounted the whole incident, Aditya tried to console her, wiping away her tears as they broke the hug.

“Vani, it must be a misunderstanding. You should talk to him," he suggested with a comforting tone.

"What misunderstanding? Chalo, let's assume I am misunderstanding him, but why didn't he tell Naina that we are engaged? What does that mean? He never seems that much happy when he is with me, and he always behaves like I am his headache or something.First, I thought it's his nature to be rude or to always be angry, but now I understand that he loves Naina, and he is marrying me because of family pressure and family reputation.” She expressed her doubts.