Second ♡

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒!!

𝑇𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 ✨❤️.

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑠 ✨.

_________________________________________________

“Done your packing gudiya??” Rahul asked Vanika who came downstairs with a handbag and two servants were coming with her luggages.

“Haa papa.” She replied.

“Take this achar and ladoo with you.” Anjali came with two boxes and Vanika kept the boxes inside her suitcase.

“Namaste aunty namaste Uncle.” Pratha and Sakshi greeted them entering inside with their luggages.

“Aur haan tameez se rehna wahan tum teeno. Jada udna mat. You are going for training picnic manane nahi jaa rahi hai. Don't you dare to misbehave with your commanders and senior officers. If i get a complaint from anyone then wahi aa ke peetungi tum teeno ko.” Anjali said and they nodded.

[Behave yourself there. Don't fly too much.  You are going for training not for picnic.]

“Ok then..take care .” She said and hugged them one by one.

“Take care.” Shrishti said hugging them.

“You too Didi.” Vanika said and they broke the hug.

*******************************************
Location - Hyderabad.

“Woow!!” Pratha said as they entered the campus looking around with amazed fill eyes.

"Pratha, this campus is so huge ." Sakshi among them said to her friend.

"Yes you are right Sakshi. It's so beautiful, hai na Vanika?" Pratha spoke but they both looked at Vanika who was lost in her own thoughts.

"Vani, where are you lost ? " Pratha asked, tapping her shoulder.

"Yaar I am wondering I passed the interview?" Vanika said while her friends hit their forehead.

"We have passed na!! Why are you Saying all this now?" Sakshi said.

"Because on that day when I fought with that stupid man and because of him my mind was messed up and I didn't answer the questions as I expected." Vanika said, cursing that guy under her breath.

"By the way, that man was so handsome na? Hayee!!" Pratha sighed dreamily.

"I will tell your boyfriend that you are drooling over another man." Vanika said glaring at her.

"Arre I was just kidding." She said.

"But Vani.. since you met that boy, you have been thinking a lot about him. What is the matter?" Sakshi said, raising her eyebrows.

"I have brought brand new shoes. Do you want to taste that? " She said glaring at her .

Suddenly she collided with a man and their mobile fell on the ground.

"Youuu" Both said in unison as they picked up their mobile phone.

"Andhe me kana raja dikhta nahi hai kya?" Vanika said .

[You blind man can't you see?]

"What? Kiska raja?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Kana..kana means the person who is blind from one eyes." She said and he gritted his teeth.