Part 16

It's their fourth day at the beach house and this is the day when the dads come to join them and then they will be at the house for two more days before leaving.

Leo already arrived and is with Jose and Maya, Gerald arrived later and is with Diana, Rose and Rowland.

Nina was in her room on a phone call with her secretary, "Chelsea I thought we talked about this? What did I say about double protection? Gosh do I have to remind you guys to always ask me questions if you don't understand?" Nina screamed angrily,

"I'm sorry Miss, I spoke to the team about it too, it wasn't intentional"
"But the last time I checked you all said you understood everything, take everyone to the conference room and put me on a video call on the projector I wanna see everyone"

"Hello miss" her whole team greeted, "at this point I don't even know anymore, how many times do I have to ask you guys or beg you guys our customer's protection is our number one priority?. The moment our information and un-produced information and data gets out there we will be done for, we have patients data which we ourselves are not supposed to look at, didn't I solve all this before leaving? How did it get leaked?"

"Sorry Miss, we also noticed it this morning, that's why we immediately created the bubble so it wasn't furthermore released"

"I was ready to give you guys a few days off but with this mistake I'm cutting even my own vacation short. We have had this talk so many times Team B, luckily I always get a notification when something is about to happen and again I prevented it, this will be the last time I will talk about this, the next time something like this happens, you all including the innocent ones will be in trouble"

"We are sorry Ma'am, it will never happen again" one of them spoke and the others nodded and she later turned the call of and sighed then called her secretary privately,

"Tell the whole team to work on this together, no individual work and I want everything sent in this evening do you get me?"

"Yes Ma'am" the call ended.

Nina is not one to get this mad especially at her colleagues and juniors so her workers hearing her sounding this mad meant she really wasn't happy with their work because one little mistake can lead to a bigger problem.

She later opened her door and went downstairs to see Ryland Michelle's husband and Samuel walk in together, "is everything okay? I heard you screaming" Jose asked her, "for now I hope so, they just won't listen" she said and Jose rubbed her back and smiled a little.

"Hi" Samuel said hugging her and she hugged him back for a while before letting go, "Cara! Craig! Your daddy is here" Nina called the twins and they later came running to their dad.

They jumped and Sam carried them both at the same time, "super daddy!" Cara screamed kissing her dads cheek,

"I missed you both so much!" Samuel said smooching the twins with kisses all over their faces, "we missed you too daddy and we are happy you are here with us now, we have our own daddy too now" Craig said and Samuel smiled and looked at Nina and she had tears running down her face while looking at them,

"Mummy what's wrong?" Cara asked, "nothing sweetie mummy is just happy, daddy is here for you both too now, mummy is happy her babies are happy" Nina said smiling while rubbing each kid on their back and they smiled and turned and hugged their mum, Michelle sneaked her phone and took a picture of them and showed Diana.

"So what are we doing today?!" Leo asked, "play on the beach, after the kids go to bed we have another drinking game?" Jose said and asked excitedly,

"Yeah Michelle I heard you were a drunken mess" Samuel said teasing his older sister and Michelle smacked the back of his head making everyone including the twins laugh too,