Part 19

The couple made their way to the bed, thirsty, hungry, craving for more.

It felt like the world was theirs and everyone living in it was just a passerby or visiting.

"Are you sure about this?" Sam asked Nina one more time as to not wanting to disrespect her or anything, "hundred percent" Nina said smiling before Sam took his shirt off then extended his hand and unclasped her bra making it fall on her hands, she completely took them off.

The couple resumed making out as Sam romanced her body and touched every corner and inch and before it was known, they both were skin to skin like how they came into this world, no clothes, nothing in between their body just them feeling each others skin.

"Why do you look so hot right now?" Nina asked teasingly, "you drive me crazy when you talk like this" Sam said and they both chuckled.

Well one thing led to another and oh well after almost five years of been apart the couple had sex, after not being able to have it with anyone else they somehow reconnected with themselves, explicitly.
~~~~~
It's Monday morning, the twins will not go to school because they will spend the day with their dad before he leaves.

Nina also called in sick because she wanted to bid goodbye to her lover.

The twins are playing in the garden with their uncle while Nina is helping Samuel pack.

"Help sit on it so it zips" Sam said and they chuckled before Nina nodded and climbed and sat on his box and he closed it up,

"I've grown too attached to you to let go" Nina said calmly, "one month will be over before you know it" he said and hugged her.

"I hope it flies by, our babies and I will be waiting for you" Nina said smiling, it feels strange addressing the twins like this but she's loving it either way.

Sam smiled and kissed her forehead, "don't forget if anything is wrong, call me, text me, spam me, I can't afford to loose you now, or to loose our babies, I want to be the best dad and boyfriend ever, maybe husband soon" Sam said then chuckled,

"Owww Nina it hurts!" He screamed a little when Nina bit his stomach, "you play too much. Come on let's go to the twins before they say I took their daddy from them" Nina said then jumped off the box.

She was walking away when Sam pulled her back, making her back bump into his front, he wrapped his hand around her waist and buried his face in her neck,

"You smell so good" he said in a deep voice, this voice drove Nina crazy,

"Didn't you have enough last night?" Nina asked rubbing his hand that was around her waist, 

"I will never get tired of you, matter of fact if we don't leave this room now I might end up doing something crazy" Sam said and they both laughed a little,

Nina turned and faced him, she wrapped her hand around his torso, she stood on her toes and gave him a quick kiss, "it will be over soon, the twins and I are rooting for you. You know your kids look up to you like their super hero, inspiration, the most basic thing you do impresses them so much so don't be scared about being a disappointment because to them, you will always be perfect in their eyes, keep that in mind, we love you, so much" Nina said to reassure him, a single tear ran down his cheeks.

Samuel never thought a day like this will come where his own family will be rooting for him like this. At first he felt like there was no reason for him doing all the things he did but now, he feels like he must do his best because his work is not in vain, he has Nina, Cara and Craig now.

Nina wiped his tear and gave him another kiss, "we have a bright future ahead of us don't forget that" Nina said again and he smiled and nodded.

The couple later held hands and walked out to the garden to join the twins and their uncle.