after party!

Serra then grabbed Jennifer's sleeves and pulled her to go to the after party.

Jennifer-" hey you know i don't like parties."

Serra still pulling her outside " but today you will love it because ur b..........."

And at that moment ben came and heard her .

Ben-" oh so miss perfectionist doesn't like to party! What a boring girl she is ."

Jennifer-" what? Am boring. U misheard it i was telling that...but this time i would like to go "

Ben -" oh really so sure of what you are saying "

Serra was chuckling at the background seeing them argue like cats .

Ben-" whats so funny serra? Oh i get it now. u are also not believing what she said ryt?"

Serra-" hahaha no no i am saying that she really goes to parties but today she didn't wanted to go!"

Ben-" ohki miss perfectionist lets see how perfect you look today."

Jennifer -" ya ya get lost now we have to change!"
Then Jennifer took my hand and went inside the room.

Serra-" hahaha wth happened just now !"

Jennifer -" don't make fun of me now . Tell me what should i wear now!"
Serra-" oh my gosh this secret hottie is going to impress him ryt!"

Jennifer-" no no i just wanna prove him that i am not boring i am sexy tooo!"

Serra -" hahaha ya ya then i will give you this . Wear it and show me !"

Serra handed her a black bodycon .

Jennifer-" are you sure you guys wear this to party!"

Jennifer was really an introvert girl. And she was very simple. She had never wore anything revealing her body curves.

After she wore it . Serra was astonished
"Omg jen you look so hot! I didn't knew u had a curvy body underneath those loose baggy clothes!"

Jennifer-" hey is it too bad !?"Serra-" not at all its perfect ! Now lets go"She dragged her again without even letting her see the mirror

Serra-" not at all its perfect ! Now lets go"
She dragged her again without even letting her see the mirror.

they both went downstairs to the hall . And as they entered everyone's eyes were on Jennifer.

Serra-" told you !"

Jennifer-" ya but aren't you going to change ."
Serra-" its fine . This one also looks like a party wear isn't it?"

Then they both saw stella and marie in their stunning outfits . This made serra feel akward so she ran to her room to get dressed up .

As she reached near the room she saw
the door was wide open. As they were in a hurry both forgot to close the door.