my tutor!

It was KEVIN!

her lips parted in astonishment.
Serra-" What! it's you!"

Kevin-" Serr, serra you don't know how happy you've made me today. I love you the most and I will always keep u happy and protect u."

Serra-" Wait wait .....I don't like you ......its a misunderstanding. I thought u were somebody else."

Kevin -" Wha! But you said yes that means u love someone else?"

Serra -" Yes I love so-ome one ."
Then she went into her thoughts and walked away.
Kevin's heart broke. He was the one who was a die-hard lover of Serra. And had his guts to propose to to her ...as others were scared to propose to her so they didn't express their feelings due to refusal.

Kevin fell to his knees. His tears rolled down.

Kevin - "What! She loves someone else! But how !"

While walking serra thought. " that means I love him!"

Her face gave mixed expressions somewhere she was shocked and somewhere she was happy about it.

She reached her friend, Jennifer.

Serra in excitement-" Bro I think I love him!"
Jennifer-" Whom?"

Serra -" I -I think I have a crush on him I guess."

Jennifer-" Wait are u talking about ur maths teacher!"
And she started laughing.

Serra blushed "Stop it, Jen!"

Jennifer-" am so happy for you now ."

Serra-" Jenn I didn't achieve anything that u are being so dramatic about it. I said I think."

Jennifer-" Whatever u said is something am hearing for the first time. And I want to see u happy after what u have been through and Still am not sure about ur parents. But I can sense one thing that it's not from one side but the other too ."

Serra-" What do u mean? I didn't get it."

Jennifer-" Gradually you will get to know.
Serra-" What do u mean by that ?"

Then Jennifer went to her room laughing. And Serra went to her new house still confused about what Jen said at the end. Everything was already set up, the furniture and all.
She was so happy to see her own house made her jump here and there.
She remembered one thing. That she had to take extra classes for maths after school which she had forgotten about. In excitement took her bag and the keys to her bike.

She had a cool bike of her own. Which was black in colour and a cat-eared helmet. She loved bikes and that's why had doodled on her bike to look more cool.

She started her bike, put the phone on her phone holder, opened the map and flew away. After some time she reached the area. And searched for his plot no.
And finally found the house. It was way larger than she thought. And was cool. She went to the garden and saw there were plants and flowers everywhere. She thought of staying there but ya she had to meet Ibrahim first.
So she went to the door and knocked at the door like the excited Anna to meet her sister Elsa. And in that excitement she said

Serra -" Do u wanna make a snowman-a........oh sorry s-sir sir am here open it!"

Nobody answered or opened the door so she said-" Oh god! How can somebody hear me out when it's such a big house."
Then she pressed the doorbell after a minute of struggle cause it was way too up.

Then loud music slowly marched towards the door.
And then the door opened.
As it opened everything started in slow motion. A tall guy fully muscled and abed hottie stood in front of her in a white towel and and held a small speaker in his hand.

Ibrahim-" Hey what are u doing at this hour !" Said it closing the door a little more to hide himself.
Serra's eyes were focused on his abs.

Ibrahim-" Hey!"

Slowly she turned her head upwards to see that hottie's face. omg, what a site!

And suddenly she snapped out seeing his angry face.

Serra-" s-s-sir u had told me to come for extra class."
Ibrahim-" What! Wait a minute stay outside!"
Then he closed the door. After getting dressed up he opened it. Serra went inside. And she was fascinated by the furnishing. Royal vibes.

Ibrahim-" You are coming just before our examination. It's 1 week to come. And if u wanted to come then could have at least mentioned it in a call.

In excitement she couldn't think of anything else so she said " Actually ur number got deleted by mistake so thought of joining in instead."

Ibrahim-" Then how did u get in here ?"

Serra-" A-a I had written it in a notebook anyways sir Please teach me derivatives. I don't get it at all. "

Ibrahim-" Oh fine sit down there."

She sat on his fluffy long sofa. And looked at the house.
Ibrahim brought her a glass of cold drink seeing how sweaty she looked.

While giving it to her his leg thumb got stuck for a sec under the table and he kind of jerked. The cold drink from his glass fell onto Serra's body.
And her top got soaked up in it.
Ibrahim went in a hurry to clean it. And unknowingly he touched her chest to clean up so she shouted "Sir sir sir you touching the wrong part ."
Ibrahim then noticed his hands on her round breasts. He backed off and said "Go to my room and change into something and sorry for that. "

Serra looked down in embarrassment. Went upstairs. And saw a large bedroom's door was opened. And went inside. She opened the cupboard but found books and documents. Then started searching for the wardrobe. Near the bathroom there was a door she opened it and found a tiny room full of clothes. Found shirts ...tried the pants nothing fitted her. As she was wearing a pair of jean shorts she took out a shirt and wore it. It was too big for her tiny body that it looked as if it was a short dress.

She went down.
Ibrahim's mouth dropped cause she looked so hot and sexy in that but at the same time cute too.
Her curvy figure was yet to be discovered but her not-so skinny legs looked very attractive in that look.
Her large breast bounced down. That Ibrahim couldn't remove his eyes. She came down and sat on the sofa and took out her book. Ibrahim was not in a state of focusing on the studies. But seeing the math book he became more serious. And started explaining it to her.

She listened to him attentively and ya sometimes got distracted by his presence but she understood the chapter.
Ibrahim -" Oh that's it for today. Complete the homework plzz and wait here let me see if ur top has dried already. "

He went up. And Serra still sitting then put her books inside her back to pack up. She thought of roaming around a little.
So she went upstairs. And found a door opened. She went inside to find a girly atmosphere. Everything was kind of baby pink and there were a lot of stuffed toys on the bed she went near a large white teddy. But somebody stopped her from touching that and then both of them fell on the fluffy bed. Ibrahim was on top of Serra. Then they both remembered their kiss. So they quickly took their position to avoid the awkwardness.
Serra-" Well these are cute. I didn't know that u like stuffed toys."
Ibrahim-" No no it is my sister's room she went to her friend's house for group study."
Serra-" What's her age ?"

Ibrahim-" she is 15!"

Serra-" But you can also help her in their studies. "
Ibrahim-" I know but she doesn't like to study with me and makes such excuses to go and have fun."
Serra-" If u know that why do u leave her then?"

Ibrahim-" Because I love my sister the most and want to see her happy. "