the match!

After a moment of awkwardness.

Then Ibrahim said -" well i must say u are not improving in maths and i think you require tutoring! "
Serra-" what! No its fine i can score better!"

Ibrahim-" no i don't think so . If possible you can come to my house every evening for extra classes. "

Serra-" its ohki i am fine ! And you stay in the teachers extra room isn't it ?

Ibrahim-" no i took you there because i didn't knew ur room number so thats why ....and couldn't leave you alone as you were unconscious. "
Serra-" oh ohki sir but why extra class !"

Ibrahim-" cause i have checked ur paper and you have scored the lowest mark!"

Serra got tensed and she said sorry to him but he told her to join the extra class after school.

She hesitated but agreed . Then they exchanged their numbers and Ibrahim sent his home adress to her .

He didn't lived that far from the university.
Then Ibrahim went to his office. He took out his phone and started searching something.
Its was serra's id .
Ibrahim also loved to watch short videos . And he also made dance videos as he secretly loved that!

After he left serra started panting hard and felt something within her.
She didn't like Ibrahim seeing him in that look but deep inside her thoughts fighted with her.

And somewhat her thoughts turned lewd and she started imagining things like Jennifer. She started thinking about the past encounters with his teacher. And slowly thought of him without his clothes!

"Ahhhh serra what are you thinking! He is your teacher. But yaa he is really hot and he kind of looks gentleman!.......no serra this is wrong . You can't think about him like that ! And how could you think such stuff after knowing about how a relationship is !"

Talking to herself serra got upset but then she kicked such thoughts out and continued making her videos again.

On the other side . Ibrahim was into his phone looking at serra's id .he looked kind of satisfied . And scrolled all way down but watched each and every video with focused eyes.

His eyes got widened with each video that he watched .
The sexy body that she had . That hour glass figure which jumped to every rhythm of the songs. Those pretty dark hazel eyes and those plumpy pink lips .
Her every inch was kind of attractive to him.
Then suddenly a student came inside his room but he didn't even notice that .

A girl-" good afternoon sir !"

Ibrahim suddenly snaped out of his thoughts and stumbled his phone and kept it inside his drawer!
As if like a teen got caught up watching porn in his room.

The girl-" sir i had a doubt in one question "
Ibrahim-" ya sure . Which question "

The girl came near him and showed him her notebook. He didn't notice that she stood very close to him. And he started explaining it to her and when he looked at her ,he saw her eyes were on his body!

He then scribbled something to her notebook but she didn't notice it either. So he asked her loud

"And did you understand it?"

She said " yes sir understood" still looking at his body.

Ibrahim-" and what did you understood?"
He asked again looking at her.

The girl-" that your body is way more hotter than what others had told me!"

And suddenly she realized what she spoke .
"I-i-i mean that t-the question was what i understood....thankyou sir , i must go now for the next lecture! " and she kind of ran out side. But Ibrahim shouted out loud "check out your notebook for once ok!"