"am back!"

And both of them were clashing with a tie in their scores.

Ben jumping and his t shirt flying in the air made the girls shout .

As his chiseled abs getting exposed to the cold air and those sweat gliding down his every inch and flying away making his body glow in that evening sun . His tonned arms and legs calling girls to come and touch.

On the other hand, the boys looking at the medona who never seemed to show her curves but with this skirt damn boys were going crazy after her!

Her lose t shirt accept her bodies command and moving with the flow. Her bouncing chest, never did that before anyone but today it was in the mood of enjoying a lil.

Ben's focus was on the game but looking at those orbs jumping in slow motion....her hair getting losen from the grip of the rubber band . And those silky smooth strands swaying with the air. While jumping up high her skirt moving up to expose those thic thighs and those tight shorts gripping something beautiful underneath.

And here ben's member got excited .
And it was about to grow strong and thick.

Due to which his focus shifted towards his member inside his pants. And he looked down and a sharp cork hit his head . And he trembled a bit and moved back.

All the girls went silent and all the boys shouted. It was an unexpected scene to be honest . But it actually happened and then the audience realised that they were giving wrong reactions. The girls shouted out loud and ran to Jennifer . Now Jennifer seemed more happy and all hugged eachother .

Ben looked at them and those boys and saw a disappointed in their eyes.

He ran off to the campus and ran to an empty room far away from everyone.

Ben-" why did u grow that big."

He checked the room and found no cameras in that room.

He opened his shorts. And a large guy smiling at him.
It grew hard and thick .

Ben -" did that dumbo made it this hard in just a few sec."

Ben had been with alot of girls but they never made his dick this large in few secs. It was unexpected and looked unreal.

His tip was red and it looked filled up.

He started touching it and it gave him more pleasure . Slowly he started rubbing hard and hard and faster and faster and he finally cum!

It spread everywhere on the floor and then he heard his name being called out in the corridors.

He took a paper from some random notebooks lying there on table and cleaned the area.

Wore his shorts and went outside . His friends " hey man don't feel bad serra has entered the field we need to kill there ego lets go buddy!"

Ben-" i will be in 15 min bro i need something "

Marrie bf -" guys tell them its break time and keep them waiting oki go ."

After the other boys ran off

Marrie bf ben's bestfriend , ryan
Asked his bestie cause he knew something was wrong
" hey man whats wrong!"

Then ben showed his thing. Seeing that large bulge on his shorts .
Ryan laughed out loud .
Ben-" shut up now!"

Ryan- " hahaha oh man that dude is large ......what made u so large dude!"

Ben-" i think Jennifer!"

Ryan-" what ! Damn bro she is getting on ur nerve now or maybe she will get on this dude one day!"
Ryan still laughing.

Ben -" bro i don't know whats with this girl. Whenever she is around i feel aroused. "

Ryan-" but she never seemed of a girl to make someone this big and hard .....but i must say today she was making men melt cause her curves were totally exposed and our boys where focused on her today Didn't u hear them howling for Jennifer ."

Ben-" did u also see her curves. "

Ben squinting at ryan.

Ryan-" ah i mean ya she was looking hot ! Cause she is beautiful but the thing is she is a nerd Which she shouldn't be."

Ben smirked -"i gotta say this to Marrie today!"

Ryan -" bro u won't ! it was not that i got attracted to her .....i only get hard seeing my girl naked!"

Ben checked his pants and yeah they looked normal.

Ben-" ohki fine this time am sparing u ......but never dare to look at jen again."

Ryan-" ahan this is new. Ben being possessive for a girl. Interesting.

Then those boys went to get some fresh air to cool off the member.

After it got a lil normal. They ran downstairs.

After the first round everyone was cheering out loud .

Serra came running.

Jennifer -" girl where were you !"

Serra -" man today i had a moment!"

Jennifer's eyes got bigger and she got excited. " wait what!"

Serra-" i will tell u at home ...now lets focus !"

Then the boys came running towards them " ben needs break ...so guys we will have 15 min break!"

Serra was confused-" what happened here?"

Then the girls started explaining.
But Jennifer felt akward and thought ben never does that .....she felt that he was hurt by the loss. She told serra that she will return soon and went to search for ben.

While she was searching , she saw two tall figures standing in the garden area . One breathing heavily and the other laughing.

She came a lil closer and found ben and ryan.

She walked towards them and suddenly asked " guys what y'all doin here?"

Ben jerked off. Ryan also got shocked to see the girl who made ben big!

Ben stood still. Ryan with an akward smile said " ahm nothing ben's leg just got hit!"

Jennifer being concerned for her crush said " ah ben. What happened show me."
She walked infront of him but ben turned the opposite .

Ryan was enjoying the view. Ben glaring at ryan " jen its fine dw that much go focus on ur game!"

Ryan-" u know what! ....i just need to meet marrie to congratulate her u guys talk!"

Ryan giving a devilish smile to ben , ran off the place.

Jen still confused " ben why u ignoring me ."

Then she again tried to go infront of him! And then her mouth dropped.