"you got pregnant "

Then ben told the dj to put on some romantic songs.

Ben asked a girl from that gang .

Ben-" has she come yet ."
The girl noded yes and showed the way to Jennifer.

Ben went to her from behind . And scared her.
Ben-" so you knew who i was ?"

Jennifer-" finally the dumb baby understood. "

Ben -" ohk fine now i got fooled . Revenge completed. But why don't you call me baby instead. "

Jennifer-" shut up !"
The dj announced " so ladies and gentleman . Start pairing up cause its time for a couple dance here we go."

Everyone started pairing up. Some girls paired up with girls and some boys paired up with boys . And the rest searched for their patners. Guys asked girls and girls asked guys.

Serra was sipping her wine and searched for Jennifer but someone pulled her from behind.

It was Ibrahim. He took a sip from her glass and whispered in her ears." Would you like to dance with me , i don't have any partner tonight. "

Serra-" ah who are you!?"

Ibrahim-" lets say am ur admirer. "

Serra-" sorry i don't want to dance with you ."

Ibrahim-" hey hey don't think am some sort of stranger . I know you very well and you know me too."

Serra knew who he was but she played along.

Serra-" but i can't recognize you . can i remove your mask."

Ibrahim-" then i could say the same . Can i then?"

Serra-" no not required. This is good ."

Ibrahim-" so what about my offer miss."

Serra-" wait. "
She went to the bar and got herself 2 shots .
Drank it but Ibrahim stoped her " hey don't drink that it's not your age to do so ."

Serra who had already drank them" what ! so you know my age."

Ibrahim-" don't please. "
Serra-" ohki ohki then you also have one."
Ibrahim was about to speak something when a group of boys came and forced 1 glass of shots into his mouth and went away . He couldn't even stop them even if he was so strong.

He looked for them in anger but he couldn't recognize them.

Serra was slowly getting the effects of those shots. She saw it and clapped "yeaiah sir ! You did it ....now let me drink one more!"

Ibrahim -" so you knew who i was."

Serra-" of course . How couldn't i identify such a hottie in the crowd. "

Ibrahim kind of blushed but gave cocky smirk at her words.

He took her hands and placed a soft kiss on her hands. She smiled . Then He took her to the centre and raised one hand up , clutched it tight in his hand and placed his other hand on her hour glass waist

And pulled her close . Her lips parted and her big eyes were wide open when he did that but looked drowsy.

The music was perfect for them. Then he tried to sway his body with her and she followed his steps. Whenever she looked down to his foot step he would say" look up miss, serra "

His demanding tone was dominant and alarmic but she enjoyed his voice so much that never uttered a word and obeyed every single letter he spoke .

Ibrahim-" how do you feel miss , serra?"