the stalker

Then serra went away laughing loudly.

Both of them were totally embarrassed.

Ben - " hey you didn't say what your mood was ? Oh wanna see it . Then u could have just told me i would have shown it to u . Why pulling off my pants infront of others!"

Ben smirked.
Jennifer - " shut up u idiot! Why would i tell u what my mood was and close ur dirty mind please and think straight ......oh well you don't have a brain to think ryt?"

Ben ignored her words and started to unbuckle it . But Jennifer was trying to open her eyes thinking it was done already . But ben closed her eyes with his hand .

Ben - " jen please don't open ur eyes . But if u wanna see it then open!"

Jennifer -" eww ! Do it fast plzz i have a class now "

After 2 min it was successful.
And she opened her eyes but found no one there.

Serra entered her class but late .
Her female teacher saw her sneaking so she ordered her to stand outside.
While she was standing , the principal walked into that corridor.
So she got scared and ran to the wrong room.
It was a boys changing room and basketball players were changing , half were naked !

Seeing those butts infront of her she was about to scream but some one pulled her to a corner closing her mouth tightly .

Some boys walked towards them so the man pulled her into a locker and locked it. After that serra was able to identify who he was.
It was Ibrahim.
After some time the noises faded . So he tried to open the locker door but it seemed they were stuck .

Their breaths touched eachother. Serra struggled for space but her body clinged to his .
And their eyes met . Those ocean blue eyes melted sera into them.
That she couldn't even remove her eyes off his. His gaze was on her rosy plumpy pink lips which  reminded him of lollipop!

Ibrahim-" don't worry serra. Am here and after this period the cleaner will come oki , u can hide behind me so that she couldn't see us . Okay?"

Serra-" but i-i can't stand properly here."

Ibrahim asked " may i "
Then he slid his hands on to her waist and pulled her closer to him . His touch gave her shivers the more he moved his hands slowly, the more she loved it .

After a moment of silence she said " i hope u are comfortable ?"

Ibrahim-" yeah am good but wait are u ok with this "
Serra -" ah a-a ya its kind of ok "

Ibrahim-" oh sorry for this . You are not comfortable i can see."

Then his head bumped into the cabin wall.
Ibrahim-" aohhh"

Serra looked up in tensed and tried to reach his head . She tip toed and blewed at his bumped forehead . Then she notices how close their face was to each other and her arms were wraped around his neck .
The surrounding had turned alot hotter than it was.
And serra couldn't wait anylonger and their lips connected .

Ibrahim was confised but couldn't let go too. He locked his lips to hers. And a passionate kiss grew more and more . Those sounds filled the air . And they continued tasting everycorner to the fullest .
Suddenly a lady came to clean the area.
So they stopped and moved back.

Both were panting loudly .

Serra moved behind him and he called out -" hey anyone here? I am stuck please can you open it !"

Lady-" ya ya let me try !"

She managed to open it .
Lady -" sir good Afternoon
, how did u get stuck in here"

She was concerned.

Ibrahim-" ah can u please leave me alone now cause i have to change actually and i think someone bymistake closed it so don't worry am ohk."

Lady said ok sir and left .

After that serra and Ibrahim both came out. They didn't know what to say . So she went away without even speaking a word . Ibrahim thought of calling her out but he also was kind of blushing at the moment .

Serra successfully entered her room and fell on her bed. Her hands hid her face .
Her heart was beating loud and clear .

Blushing at her thoughts . She went into a deep sleep.

After she woke up .... she seemed like her dream also made her blush.

She went to her door but steped on and envelope
It was white in colour and had a lil red heart on top of it.

She opened it and found a note
It said

Oh serra i can never forget that moment . I really enjoyed being with you. I can't take u off my mind . Your touch and everything i really miss alot.
Meet me in the park near by .

Ur lover

After Reading it she went into a deep thought. And she felt like this secret admirer must be Ibrahim ...... that gift thoses notes and today's kiss . She thought everything was connected . She wore that dress again and put on a hoodie to hide her skin . And went to the near by park .

She sat there on a bench and waited after some time a man came in a black hoodie and mask . He was walking towards her. She noticed it and blushed hard.

Then the guy said " hey serra"

Serra knowingly asked " who are you "

He said " the dress that u are wearing was given by me!"

Serra-" oh ohkay so u are that stalker."

That guy panicked-" no no no serra"
He sat near her " i am not a stalker and i don't want to be . I really love you .
And today i wanted to confess my feelings. But ya i already did it now . I wanted to do it in other way but let me do it now !"

Serra noticed that he didn't look that masculined and tall as Ibrahim but she had fixed it in her mind that he was Ibrahim.
So she said " well i know who u are and my answer will be yes for sure!"

Some of the girls were walking by . Saw them and recognised it was serra so in order to humilate her they recorded the whole scene.
Till serra said yess . And then went away.

After what serra said that guy got so happy that he jumped up and removed his mask .

Serra was shocked to see who it was!