old roomates!

Serra didn't  say about her idea to Jennifer  and vice versa

But both reached the med store at the same time .

Serra-" uncle can i get a pregnancy  test. Ahhh its for my sister don't  worry."

Jennifer  came in .

Jennifer-" uncle i think my mom is getting  pregnant  she asked me for a pregnancy  test kit. Can u give me one!"

And then both there eyes met and both hid it with their hands

Uncle-" girls take ur kit and test it as its mentioned .......and i get a feeling  that you both are lying! "

Both the girls said thankyou and ran outside
Uncle laughed out loud in the store.

Serra -" well your mom is not going to get pregnant . .....  u told me that they only wanna have one child."

Jennifer-" and you don't  have a sister  ryt."

Both laughed  at  their own lies.

Serra-"why do u need one kit i mean why is it required. "

Jennifer-" i was actually  going to tell u but saw u  having a great time with ibrahim so didn't  disturb u."

Serra-" well that was the issue  actually  i mean lets not talk here lets go to my place

Both sat on serra's  bike and reached her house

Sat on the sofa relaxing  their mind

As the test result came negative

Then each of them shared their story

Serra-" wow u confessed  him. But i wished that you could remember  what happened  last night."

Jennifer-" same here darling ...for the first time i am seeing  u so much happy.
You show others that u are happy but i can see deep in ur eyes that there is a sad kid  sitting  lonely in the darkness. And now i can feel its gone."

Serra -" awwwn my love . Only you can understand  me darlin!"
And then serra gets an idea she takes Jennifer's  phone, calls jen's mom.

Jennifer-" hey what u doin ? Don't  tell to my mom that i am pregnant  but am not!"

Serra-" seriously  you thought i would say that ...or do u want me to say that."

Then aunty took the call

Jennifer's mom-" hello jen ...my baby how are you."
Serra-" aunty ur baby is fine ."

Her mom-" oh is it serra?"
Serra-" oh aunty you know me!?"

Her mom-" ya sweetie Jennifer  talks about you all the time."

Serra-" then its great. Well aunty i wanted to ask u something. "

Her mom-" ya sure child."

Serra-" i was wondering  if you could allow Jennifer  to stay at my place ........am alone and i don't  have anyone to stay here. ........so plzz  aunty ."

Her mom-" ah you have ur own house."

Serra-" ya aunty now that i am staying  here . I don't  wanna feel alone in a large house. I assure  you there won't  be any problem for Jennifer  . She will live here comfortable."

Her mom-" ah so kimd of you serra. Everyone should have a daughter  like you. But serra i need to ask her father if he agrees then she will stay at ur place."

Serra-" ohki aunty take ur time and let her know ."

Then the call ended.

Jennifer  was kind of half happy about it.

They were still waiting.

The next day ......both of them reached the college  and took their  seats . A new teacher was coming  that day.

As  the lady teacher got pregnant  and was on leave ..... Not to hamper students  studies  as exams were very close so a new teacher was appointed. 

And again serra planned  something  mischievous  to scare the teacher as she had an experience  !

She went to the teachers table and put chewing  gum on the chair.

The teacher entered
He was handsome. Infact he was young too. 
Jennifer whispered  " are you sure anybody would like to prank such guy ....he looks baby .....much younger than us !"

Serra-" ah it's  ohki if he is young he won't  shout at us he would be more embarrassed and run away."

Jennifer  excited-" lets see....but he is cute!"

Serra-" yaa he is .....i feel bad but lets have some fun baby!"

A random girl beside them" did you guys plan something  fishy ?"
Serra laughed  and whispered  the plan into her ears then slowly  the plan spreaded in the whole class . Everyone was excited.

The teacher-" hey everyone 
This is Jayden moris your new teacher ..maybe moreover like  friend . Yaa i look too young ?

Everyone-" yes sir!"

Jayden -" i knew it .....well am not too young ! Am 28 years !"

Everyone  was shocked.

Jennifer-" are you serious! "

Serra-" yaa i can't  believe  this ....he is older than Ibrahim! "

Then he was about to sit on the chair everyone  was excited but at the same moment  the devil entered

Ibrahim-" hello sir !"

Jayden-" ah hi Ibrahim!"

Ibrahim-" well i think i have to ask u something! "

Jayden-" ya sure !"

Ibrahim-" did these so called kids prank you today?"

Jayden-" no no infact they were shocked to seee me as they thought i was 20 or something! "

Ibrahim  fake laughed but his eyes still on serra.

Serra whispered  to Jennifer " hey why is he looking at me!"

Jennifer-" because  he loves u!"

Jennifer  started giggling  at her friend  and serra glared at her.

Then Ibrahim  checked everything  around  Jayden  and when he started walking  he Suddenly  noticed  the gum and in a hurry sat on it.

And as jayden was about to sit ....sat on Ibrahim's  lap.
Everyone  started laughing!
Jayden-" ops sorry. My bad but what happened?  are you tired? should i ask for some drink?"

Ibrahim-" no no no sera......i mean  no sir
Its just that i Suddenly  felt my ankle got twisted! "

Jayden-" oki wait let me ask for help. Till then guys keep silence  in the class."

And he went away.

Ibrahim  glared at serra .

Everyone  said sorry to Ibrahim  but his stare was on serra!

As he tried  to stand the gum got stuck at his butt . So serra ran to him and stood close to his butt to prevent  others to notice .

They went to the gents bathroom.

Ibrahim-" serraaaa what the heck is this!"
Serra still standing behind him but now
She grabbed  his butt! In a hurry as she was panicking!
Her voice got shakey.
" pr-rrrof-esor ahm actually  i was just ...........sorry professor i won't  do this again. Please forgive me. "

Ibrahim's  face was red because  serra was still grabbing  his one side butt!

Ibrahim  made gestures  at her so that she could leave his butt.

Serra then noticed  it and left it . And hid her face by turning  away.
Ibrahim  turned around.

Ibrahim-" now see what u have done!"
Serra went behind him ,
She pulled him close and checked the spot and removed  all the gums that got stuck.