The Best Plan That Was Ever Made (And Hermoine Didn't Even Make It!!)

Hi guys! I am so sorry for the wait. I thought that I had posted this, but then I realised that I hadn't.

You guys don't have to worry; I know I'm an idiot.

Anyway, let's get on with the story!

Ron's POV:

I decided to uphold our deal with Percy. I talked to the House Elves, and they agreed to make double the feast for the school. It took some convincing, but they eventually agreed to put in the extra work. Hermoine, Harry and I put in some work too, along with some other students. By the time we finished, we were all covered in gravy and sauce.

When we went to check on Percy, who was taking a much needed nap, we saw that he was playing with his pen. I really wanted to ask him about that, but for now, I knew that we had to focus on showing him how much he meant to us.

As we took him to the Great Hall, we let his ADHD take over and talked about whatever came to his mind. No matter how weird or unusual the topic was, all three of us contributed to the conversation.

When we reached the Great Hall, Percy had his jaw dropped to the floor. He immediately ran to the first free spot he saw at the Gryffindor table and stuffed his plate with everything he could and created a ginormous mountain of food. How we were so similar made me smile.

"So," Hermoine said, smiling. "What do you think?"

Percy swallowed his food deeply and replied with a simple, "Yes," before continuing to stuff his face.

We all talked amongst ourselves and for once, I felt like we were normal. It didn't feel like we were wizards and witches that have fought for our lives time and time again. It felt good.

After a little while, Professor McGonagall decided to make an announcement.

"Students," she called. "I want this day to be remembered that determination, courage and friendship are the key elements in thwarting the evil in this world. And even though we can make mistakes," she looked at us briefly. "it's what we do afterwards that makes us stronger."

As Professor McGonagall continued her speech, I noticed that Percy had zoned out again. He was looking down at his hands, and I saw that he was looking at a photo of Annabeth and him. They had interlocked fingers and the words, "As long as we're together" written on the top.

As Percy was inspecting every detail in that picture, Professor McGonagall concluded her speech.

"Now, before we all head off to our dorms, I would like Perseus Jackson to come up speak with Professor Sprout outside in the Herbology class. Have a good night students."

Percy sighed and got up. "I better have double the breakfast," he mumbled, though everyone was able to hear him."

As soon as he left, Professor McGonagall started speaking again.

"As you all know," she started. "Perseus Jackson was, by far, the most important person in today's events. Although he was controlled, Perseus discovered that it was important to focus on the positive aspects of his life and found the courage he needed to keep going. Because of his perseverance, we all owe him a tremendous debt. Thankfully, a friend of mine has figured out a perfect way to repay Perseus."

Seeing that as their cue, a group of teenagers and a man in a wheelchair came into the Great Hall and made their way to Professor McGonagall. Leading the pack was a group of six teenagers.

There was a tall boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that stood proudly amongst them. He was the tallest of the group, but he looked used to being on the sidelines, watching and analysing everyone.

There was a Latino elfish boy that was bubbling with excitement and watching everything with great interest. He reminded me of Percy when he was first at Hogwarts. He had a mechanics belt on and a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

Between the two boys was a girl. She had beautiful Kaleidescope eyes and choppy brown hair. When she saw some of the Hogwarts boys swooning over her, she looked at them pointedly and held the blonde boy's hand.

A Chinese boy with military cut hair looked at everyone with confusion and disbelief. He stood close next to a girl with brown skin and gold eyes. She had curly hair and kept on checking the ground like she was curious at its contents.

The final teenager was a girl that we all recognised. She had honey blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. They were beautiful and intelligent with a hint of aggression. She had a dagger sheathed to her arm and a judging look on her face, much different to her expression in Percy's memories.

When they reached Professor McGonagall, the man in the wheelchair started speaking.

"Students of Hogwarts, it is my pleasure to meet you all!" he boomed. "I understand that none of you have any clue who I am, or what me and my acquaintances business is here. I understand all the confusion that you are feeling, and I ask that you keep your questions and comments to yourself until after we tell you our plan."

As we listened to the plan, I realised that Hermoine definitely wasn't the smartest person that I'd ever met.

In fact, I found that the smartest person was the one who would do anything to get her boyfriend back.

Hi guys! Just to let you know there's one last chapter!

I hope you guys don't hate me for not posting this chapter sooner. I'm really sorry that I forgot!

I know that some of you guys would have finished school, so I hope you are having a great holiday and have a happy Christmas!

Bye!

- Chloe :)