The Best Yule Ball EVER

IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER!!

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this fanfiction as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

I have tried my best to make this the best chapter so far, but I can't promise anything.

By the way, we have one new character joining us. See if you can guess who it is before we get there!

For the last time, please enjoy!!

Percy's POV:

Something was going on, and I knew it.

Ever since that feast in the Great Hall, everyone had been acting strangely. They were looking more excited and tried to hold back their smiles when they looked at me. It was apparent to everyone that they weren't being very subtle, but no matter who I asked, no one would tell me anything.

The Golden Trio and Neville had been taking me clothes shopping for the Yule Ball every day until I found one that really "spoke to me", as the Aphrodite kids would put it. We went to all the clothing stores in Hogsmeade, but nothing felt quite right. In the end, I used magic to conjure up an outfit. However, considering that they had dragged me to twenty stores, I told my friends that they couldn't see my chosen attire until the Yule Ball. Let's just say, they were miffed.

Hecate had told me that I could return back to Camp after my birthday, which just happened to be the same day as the Yule Ball. I was ecstatic when I heard, but also kind of sad. I'd grown attached to Hogwarts, even if it had the weirdest name. The people here are weird, but then again, I'm weirder. I knew that it would be hard for me to leave, but I also knew that it would be for the best. I'd been missing my friends; I'd been missing Annabeth.

Hecate also granted me permission to talk about Hogwarts to demigods, and vice versa. Her only condition was that I couldn't disclose the location of either places. She said that some things were meant for certain eyes, and although it's annoying, I agree entirely.

The night before the Yule Ball, I managed to talk with my friends about my girlfriend. I answered all their questions as honestly as I could and warned them never to say they're smarter than her. Hermoine looked at me like she couldn't believe what I was saying but agreed nonetheless.

The day of the Yule Ball was hectic, to say the least. Luna was in charge of organising everything, and her usual happy demeanor was replaced with a stressed and worried girl who was constantly second guessing herself. Neville was the only one who managed to calm her down, but he couldn't be next to her forever, leaving the rest of us with a very stressed-out and scary girl.

At 6 pm, I got dressed into my clothes. I wore a simple blue shirt and black pants. I had green socks on and grey converse. I knew that it wasn't the formal attire that Hogwarts was used to, but the clothes felt right - simple and slightly formal.

As I walked down to meet up with Ron and Harry, I almost laughed at their expressions. They were wearing a formal suit and tie and had gelled their hair back. Seeing my laid-back clothes must have really shocked them.

"Wow, Percy," Harry started. "Nice clothes,"

"Thanks!" I said innocently. "Though I am worried that I'm a little too dressed up, don't you think?"

Ron laughed. "Yeah, we were thinking the same thing," he joked.

As we walked, I kept on noticing the little details in Hogwarts. Everything was carved so precisely and so carefully that it made me realise that these walls didn't just situate students - they were these student's homes. Everything in Hogwarts was welcoming and interesting. When I'd first got here, even when I had no clue what was happening, I found these halls welcoming me. I'd accepted my life here Hogwarts started to feel like another place I could call home.