ten

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-

"You see this equipment?" The hunter asked the two hale wolves. "Very old. The settings are not quite accurate anymore... So, it's hard to tell just how far to turn the dial..."

"I think it's a little high." Peter pants, a groan quickly slipped past his lips as electricity courses through his body on a painfully high voltage. Derek keeps his mouth shut, he was done with all this torture and with his uncle's Loud mouth.

"I've seen some crack their teeth. Others, they just shake and shake, even after their heart stops. Sometimes, we don't even know they're dead!" the hunter chuckles, but luckily for the two wolves he turns off the electricity before turning to walk up to the two hales. "But nobody wants to play a guessing game. So... Why don't you just tell us-- where is La Loba"

" We don't know where La Loba is." Derek pants, his breathing was ragged and he wished he could just be home. With Abigail. He couldn't imagine how she must feel right now, the only thing he told her was to run and she did. but where is she now? is she safe?

"No?" the hunter smiles, it's menacing. "Maybe you need a different method of persuasion?
Maybe we cut one of you in half-- the other talks?"

"I would love to be the volunteer," Peter tries to get out but his breathing is so uneven that talking is hard. "but we really don't know what you're talking about. And, honestly, isn't bisecting people with a broadsword a little medieval?"

"Broadsword? We're not savages!" The hunter says and suddenly the sound of a chainsaw is heard throughout the room. Derek inhales deeply and turns to glare at his uncle who looks to be shitting his pants.

"We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes." The hunter says with a wicked smile. "What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? We're pretty sure you can't grow back your head."

The man with the chainsaw gets closer to Derek and lifts it up to his neck. Derek tries his best to back away from it, but he's chained to a fence so he can't go anywhere. The saw hovers for a while until someone else steps into the room.

"Boys..." The woman said as she stepped inside. The man with the chainsaw steps away from him and lets the woman come forward. "No tienes ser tan duro... "

"No hablo español... " Derek sighed, he was exhausted. There was almost no energy left in him. They had been here for god knows how long and been electrocuted for most of it. He just wanted to go home.

"Tu hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale. " The woman said, a smirk on her face. She knew that Derek could understand her. "You know exactly what I'm saying... And you know what we want. Where is the She-Wolf?"

"We don't know any She-Wolf." Derek was tired of having to repeat himself. The only she-wolf that they knew was Cora and there was no way he would give her location up, no matter what.

"I know you won't talk, lobito." Araya said with a smirk on her face. She turned to Peter, who was watching anxiously and approached him with the knife like weapon in her hand. "this one will talk. This one loves the sound of his own voice."

"You should hear me sing." Peter said smugly, Derek rolled his eyes at is uncles antics. Araya chuckled condescendingly.

"We want to hear you scream." The other hunter said. a large smile was sat on his face as he watched his boss interact with the two wolves he just tortured.

"No one ever wants to hear me sing..." Peter said, offended. something about the sentence made Derek smile, because he knew that back home someone most likely wouldn't say no if Peter wanted to sing.

"What could we do to persuade you, hmmm? Where is the She-Wolf?"

Peter didn't answer her question and was punished for it greatly. He screamed in pain as his finger was cut off by Araya, it was something he did not see coming. otherwise he would've sang like a bird. Araya turned around to walk out of the room, Peters screams were still ringing through the air as she walked away from them, but not before saying one more thing.

"Think about it! I'm only going to ask you...Nine more times."

☾☆☽

Abigail looked distraught as she watched Scott rush through the house. He was moving so fast and it concerned her a bit. Scott could feel the anxiety in the room and stopped in his tracks, he turned to Abby and saw the tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He walked towards her, she was sat on the couch and quickly grabbed her paper and pen.

'Don't leave me.'

Scott sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He didn't know how to say that he had to go. he didn't like leaving her alone, it was some sort of protective feeling that coursed through him every time she was near. He had to go to school though, he couldn't miss any more classes.

"Look Abigail.." he started, but stopped short when tears started welling in her eyes.

She didn't want to be alone in this unfamiliar house. Melissa had already left for work and now Scott was also leaving to go somewhere, she didn't like it.

"I have to go to school, I'm sorry." Scott said with a sad smile. "I'll be back soon, I promise."

Abigail looked down dejected, but she nodded in understanding, she didn't know much at this point in her life but she did know that 'school' was important to the young guy and his friends. She just hoped Derek would be back soon so that she could spend the day with him.

She felt safe with him.

Scott didn't like leaving her behind. he thought of taking her with him, but he knew that it wouldn't be a good idea. There would be questions from teachers about who she was and why she was in class, it won't be easy to answer those so he decided against it.

He hated how dejected she looked, so sad. He couldn't do anything about it though. He couldn't skip any more classes and he also had to tell the rest of the pack what happened.

"Look, my mom only has a morning shift. She'll be back here before I am. In the mean time, you can watch her some TV or read some books. Go explore the house, we don't mind."

Abigail looked at him, tears were still falling down her cheeks as she thought about how alone she will be in the next few hours. She appreciated that Scott and Melissa let her stay in their home, but she just wanted Derek back.

*
*
A/n: bit of short chapter I know, didn't have much inspiration but that doesn't matter lol. Hope you liked it, don't forget to vote :))