Family Tree

THE RATHORES

                                                                 THE RATHORES

RAJ SINGH RATHORE (grandfather)

URMILA SINGH RATHORE (grandmother)

TEJ SINGH RATHORE(60) (father)

ANJALI SINGH RATHORE(58) (mother)

Riddhima Singh Rathore (44) (Chachi ji)

Bhavendra Singh Rathore (46)(Chaha Ji)

ADVAIT SINGH RATHORE (26)

Big son of the family.

CEO OF RATHORE'S HOLDINGS

Drishti Singh Rathore (23)(His Wife)

 Vihaan SINGH RATHORE (23) (Younger son)

Ruhaan Singh Rathore-( 25) (Chachi's son) 

Amaira Singh Rathore (20) Chachi's Daughter

Deepa (30)(His big sister)

Anant (34)(her husband, son in law of Rathore's family)

Aayush - 1 year old (Deepa and Anant's son)

"Advait's stoic demeanor hides a world of emotions, his stern voice masking the untold complexities beneath the surface"

"Advait didn't like the idea of getting married because of some things that happened in the past. He also wasn't a fan of the whole marriage concept." But he gets married a sweet and a very kind girl who put others before herself and loves his family more than herself.

Drishti-"In this calm land, Drishti stands out as a melody of kindness. She cares deeply for others, and her eyes reflect the emotions and tales of those she encounters. Despite her caring nature, Drishti often wonders if anyone notices the feelings, she keeps hidden behind her gaze..."

 Ruhaan-"Ruhaan, always lost in his thoughts. He loves his brothers and family, and he is a professor". 

Vihaan --"He is younger son of the family, He's the funny one who turns every serious moment into a burst of joy.

In the Rathore family's world of wealth and importance, there are hidden stories waiting to be discovered.

"It is a blessing from God to have elders in your life. Their experience and insight can offer priceless advice and insights to help overcome obstacles in life. Righttt, their presence also gives the family a sense of stability and continuity. But what if the elders whom you want to get some love from and whose priceless blessings do not create a good home? Instead, they destroy the trust of the younger members and cause divisions. Experiencing pain and betrayal from the elders, who should be a source of love and support, can be extremely disheartening and difficult to deal with."

.

.

.

I hope you all like this little glimpse of the story. It's been a labor of love, pouring my heart and soul into these characters and their journey.