The Beginning

It was an important day for some people in the mansion because Tej Singh Rathore was coming back home after months. The mansion was decorated with lights and flowers and Urmila(dadi) was instructing some servants Anjali was preparing for the Pooja.

After some time Vihaan came to the hall and after seeing the decoration he was surprised and asked his mom areyy main kiska birthday bhul gaya ma apne Batya bhi nhi.(Anjali was going to tell him about the decoration but was cut by Urmila(dadi).)

Dadi Waah ye dekho janab ko pta he nhi hai knaha kya ho raha hai .

What happened dadi I don't know what is happening but aap bta sakte ho (Vihaan said with a smile)

Yes, of course, I can tell you but I think This should tell your Ma, She cannot even tell you that your father is coming home, what would you do then, such a big decision was taken without telling us I should go to tell this much. (with seriousness )

arey arey dadi bas bas jaan gaya aap se thoda pucch kya liya aap to puri mahabharat sunane lagi(Vihaan said)

Btw ma where is bhabhi , she is in the kitchen (Anjali says)

Go get ready for puja Your father must be coming. ok, I will go after meeting bhabhi. (he goes to the kitchen with Anjali(ma) and Dadi murmurs something under her breath and goes from there)

In the kitchen, Drishti was making prasad for puja and then Vihaan and Urmila came to the kitchen.

Ma aaj kal log to bade busy rehte hai dekhte tak nhi hai (Vihaan said to his mom for teasing Drishti)

Drishti smiled at his comment and said I am not busy bas prasad bana rahi kyuki agar prasad me kucch hua to dadi phek k marengi haath me dene k bajaye (Vihaan laughed at Drishti's talks )

He pulled drishti's cheek awww bhabhi aap kitte cute ho mere koi sunta nhi hai nhi to bhaiya ki jagah mere shadi au..(cut by Anjali )

Go and get ready for the puja if ok ok i am going sab mere he peeche pad jate hai chota dekh k (Vihaan said with annoyance and go from there.)

Everyone was ready for Puja and Tej also arrived at home .

Dadi tells Urmila to call Advait also to come for the puja but Anjali looks tense suddenly after hearing dadi..Anjali try to make some excuse but cut by dadi Ohhh ab tumhara beta tumahare bulane per bhi nhi aayega (it's looks like Dadi's favorite work is taunting all the time)

Tej came after getting ready traditional for the puja and after this, everyone took their places Drishti and Cahchi also came with the prasad and after placing the prasad she also was going to sit but but.

Dadi said You can't sit in the Puja (As soon as these words came out of Dadi's mouth, started looking at Dadi with Questioning eyes)

Dadi also noticed this mera Matlab ye Iski Pehle puja after Shadi to it doesn't look good to sit in the puja without husband that is why I am saying.

After listening to grandmother's words, drishti goes to her room.....The Puja also ends after aarti and everyone goes to their works.

Drishti's Outfit............................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................So beautiful writers

here is the first chapter of a story I was so lost about what I should write and what should not but at least I started I hope you will show your love and don't forget to vote.....