Drishti's Pov

I was sitting on the rooftop engrossed in my thoughts I was thinking about what happened today it was not new for me but I don't know why today I was feeling so sad that I couldn't sit in puja that also because of my akadu husband.It's almost one month of our marriage but in one month I just see him two times because he always comes home so late. I only heard about him from Vihaan and Ma and other family members.

Aur ja.Bhabhi bhabhi I heard Vihaan bhaiya was calling me when I see he was behind me,"arey bhabhi aap yanha baithe ho main aapko kabse dhudh raha hu chaliye Amaira bula rahi aapko (Chachi's daughter).Okay Okay chaliye .(we go from there).

We were sitting on the sofa in the hall chit chatting with each other , but I noticed Ma was looking tensely to me so I asked what happened Ma aap tabiyat to sahi hai na

no nothing beta I am fine (She smiled a bit, stood, and went to the kitchen)

After some time dadi and Dada came from the temple they sat on the sofa and I went to take water for them. In the kitchen, I saw Chachi and Ma talking but both were looking tense but i didn't ask them I was pouring water then we listened to Vihaan bhaiya calling ma.

When ma did not go out from the kitchen he came running ma ye dekhiye kaun aaya yesh yeshh no other than my husband.

but I was thinking about how he came so early it was just nine.

not only me it looked like everyone was shocked to see him at this time and Chachi asked the same question that was in my mind.

Advait How did you come so early?

Why is there any problem (he said with his cold behavior).

go and change clothes. (ma said to him)

He went and after him I also took water went out of kitchen.

and I took water and went out of the kitchen.

byyy byyy guys I hope you will like it and don't forget to show your love in the form of VOTE and COMMENT...........................................................................................................................................

LOVE YUHHHHH