Mere Biwi

Even though I don't want to eat, I lack the courage to refuse him. So, I came out of the room, and I was walking like a thief in my own house.

I am standing in the kitchen now, pretending to look for something in the fridge, and guess what I found to eat? Nothing...

But my gaze swept over the countertop, where an array of snacks lay untouched. Chips, cookies, and candy bars all beckoned to me, tempting me to indulge in their sugary goodness.

I went there and picked up a chips can and cookies. And I sat behind the gas counter that is in the middle of the kitchen..

The crunch of the chips echoed in the empty kitchen as I scrolled through my phone. The sweetness of the cookies followed, making it impossible to stop at just one. Before I knew it, I had devoured the entire can of chips and half the packet of cookies. I put the snacks away and continued to browse on my phone.

Here, I said I didn't want to eat and ended up eating as much as I could. BTW, I don't think anyone can stop themselves from having these tempting things...

But someone brought me back from my snack-induced trance when I heard a stern voice.

Are you planning to sleep here? (He asked in a gentler tone that is rare to hear.).

I stood up abruptly. He was looking at me with a raised eyebrow, maybe waiting for an answer.

"I_I forgot about the time." I don't know what I am saying, but he was looking at me with a stoic expression, making me more nervous and afraid.

"Sorry, I thought I did something wrong. that he doesn't like, and I don't want to make him angry or behave like that.

But he interrupted me in the course of my words and said, "Tum bahut bolti ho yrr aur agar tumhara sorry sorry ho gaya hoto chalein mujhe need lagi hai.."

My mouth got hanged in between the Shok he gave me.

Humesha to baigan jaisa muh banye rehte hai main kab bolne lagi inke samne

Chalein Phir, If you are done now,

Aap ko kucch chahiye to nhi tha? (I asked, being unsure that he was here for me or for some other thing )

Chahiye to tha na abhi mil gyi (He answered, It is not like that I am his teacher who told him answer in some words.)

"Kya," I scratched my head in confusion.

He leaned in closer, his intense gaze locked onto mine, pinning me in place with an almost palpable force. I felt a shiver run down my spine as his proximity sent my heart racing, each beat echoing loudly in the silence between us.