His Behavior

She felt calm, refreshed, and at ease when she awoke from her dreamland, but when she looked at the time and realized it was eight o'clock, she became terrified, because its a rule established by Dadi for her.

She quickly got out of bed and got ready to avoid getting reprimanded. She rapped herself in a red-colored saree with a golden blouse, then she applied a black bindi, and after this, she applied vermilion between her hair partition.

After that, she went down, and when she noticed Dadi was not in the hall, she took a deep breath, relaxed herself, and went to the kitchen.When she realized Anjali was already in the kitchen, she apologized for being late. Anjali smiled and said, "Don't worry beta, Ma hasn't arrived yet, so relax."

Drishti, could you help me make a coffee? (Anjali said)

Riddhima entered and wished a good morning.Good morning, Chachi.

Bhabhi, how is there so much peace? (Riddhima asked mischievously)

Why, Chahchi? (Drishti questioned )

 because the question naturally arises when there are two bombs at home, hai na sister-in-law.

Drishti looked at Anjali, perplexed by Riddhima's words, and asked what she was saying, but Anjali ignored Drishti and said . 

ignore her, Drishti Grab a coffee and head over to give it to Advait; he should be in the hallway.

M_me (drishti shatterd, her eyes widening)

Riddhima laughed at Drishti's reaction.

Anjali approached the drishti and clasped her hand.

Drishti, Beta he is your husband kabtak tum bhagti rahogi agar tum sochti ki aise dur bhagne se tum dono puri zindagi bita loge to nhi, Wo agar 2 kadam peeche leta hai tum das leti ho yaha tak maine tum dono ko kabhi baat tak nhi karte dekha aur tujhe aise dekh kar mujhe yahi ehsas hota ki maine galti kardi Zindagi kharab kar di tum dino ki (their eyes got nurished)

(Drishti, son, he is your husband, you will never run away if you think that by running away like this, you both have lived your whole life, if he takes 2 steps forward, you take ten steps back    you both will never talk to each other and when I look at you like this and I realized that I made a mistake by spoiling my life (their eyes got nourished)

Drishti hugged Anjali

No, Ma. You are the best, and I got you and this family because of your decision. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. 

Areyy areyy bas bas I am getting jealous of your duo. (Riddhima said to cool the atmosphere.)
They released a hug and passed a smile.
Anjali took coffee, handed Drishti, and said to take her. (She went from there.)

                                                                                Drishti's POV

When Ma handed me coffee, I didn't want to go to him, but what could I do? I was afraid of him because he had a cold face, like he wanted to murder someone, and he hadn't said anything to me, but I believe it's also because when people are quiet, they seem more dangerous.

However, I always heard about him and his actions from my mother, Vihaan, Chachi, and other family members on occasion. I want to know him as his wife, but they tell me from their perspective. I can't even talk to him, so how can I get to know him better?

I looked in the hall where my mother had said he would be, but there was only Vihaan and Dadu. I proceeded to our room, and since the door was already open, I couldn't help but notice his well-built physique. He was wearing a shirt, which was partially open, and he looked extremely attractive.

Put the coffee on the table and come here. (He said in his frigid voice that it was just like sending a shiver through my veins.)
I put that cup on the table, but I am still standing at the same place that he really called me. Have I listened something wrong?

Don't you hear my voice at once? (He said, looking at me.)

main (I said pointing index finger toward me)

Kyu tumhe koi aur dikh raha hai room mein.......(Why do you see someone else in the room?)

So somehow, I managed and go toward him...

He handed me a button and said, "help me to tuck it in my shirt".

I was like aayein. Yahi ek shirt hai kya koi aur pehen lein 

So, I took a sewing box from cupboard, and I took a sewing box from the cupboard and a needle from the box so I could sew. I placed a button on his shirt and started sewing.

Deep down, I was so scared. I feel like my hand is trembling, and on the whole process, he was just staring at me, which makes me like hell nervous.

Why are your hands shaking?

Nhi Nhi (I said but was not bothered to look at his face)

Accha....

It is done (I said like I won some war).

Hmmm...

Hmm, ye kya hota hai matlab yrr inshaan kucch aur keh sakta.