Chapter 5

It was almost 10 p.m., and everyone was at the dining table for dinner (except one person).

Amaira was telling about her trip, and Drishti and Chachi(Riddhima), were serving everyone. Just everyone was going to have their dinner.

Anjali, how can you eat before your husband? Did you forget about all the rules? (Dadi said, taking everyone's attention.).

At the time Tej entered the home

It looks like everyone has forgotten about me so early, right? (Tej said)

No beta, how can we forget about you, Kyunn? (Dadi said, smiling).

Anjali got up from her seat.

Come sit. Drishti will serve you (dadi said).

Haan aayiye (Anjali said with fear)

As she said to him, Advait got up from his place and said,

I don't think that I can eat now. (Go from there.)

Drishti was just looking at him, trying to understand what happened a few seconds ago.

After this, everyone ate and went to their room.

Drishti was thinking about Advait and the fact that he did not have dinner, so she made pasta for him and went to the room.

When she entered the room, she saw Advait sitting on the sofa and doing some work on the laptop. So she went to the nearby table and put the plate on the table.

y_ye aapke liye aapne kucch khaya nhi (shuttuerd)

I'm not hungry; take it (in his cold voice).

but aa_(cuted by Advait)

You can't hear what I said; I don't like to repeat my words (a little louder than before).

All right. (She said, glancing at the floor.)

takes a plate, opens the door of the room, and goes from there.

She was in the kitchen sipping water because it was a big work for her to talk to him.

I don't want to eat. Hmmm, jab bhukh se marenge to pta chalega (mimicking him).

Drishti, what are you doing here at this time? You should be in your room. (Anjali)

Han ma, wo pani peene k liye aayi the (go from there)

Since it was their first day sharing a room, she was considering where she would sleep. Advait would usually arrive very late. She was extremely anxious and terrified.

So, she goes to the room and picks up the blanket from the bed and spreads it on the floor. Advait observed everything but remained silent.

covers herself with a blanket and lies down, putting on earbuds.

Drishti!(Drishti called)

(once more) Is she asleep? (Advait says to himself.) He gets off the couch, walks over to where Drishti was lying, sits down (squats), and takes off the blanket covering her.

She was stunned and quickly sat down.Do you want to eat something, or do you want something else? (She spoke in a single breath, avoiding eye contact with him.)No, he says softly, getting up and asking, "Why are you lying on the floor? Go to the bed."She looked first at the bed, then at him, and again lowered her gaze.What? (Advait, furrowing his brows.) Bed (shit): Did you hear that word for the first time?No (Drishti)What happens then? Go and sleep in bed.

butt_(cuted by him)

Stop doing this, because I already told you that I don't like to repeat myself. (in his stern voice)

She picks up everything off the floor and lays down quickly on bed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELY PEOPLE....

I hope you will like it, don't forget to show your precious love..

Byyyyyy..