wish to catch her attention.chapter-10:

What's your college time? (Riddhima aked)

I think Chachi it's te (before completeing she got interrupted by someone) standing at the doorway. It was Dadi (Urmila) , who had a stern look on her face. "College, who is going to college? "Riddhima, I hope you're not thinking," Dadi said disapprovingly. "And I have already told you that you can't join college.

Dadi wohh. (Drishti tries to tell in her shkaing voice.).

Stop. (She said, showing her hands.)

Dadi, please, lisen to Bhabhi. (Vihaan interjected, trying to calm the atmosphere.)

Shut up, Vihaan. Just shut up. I am not here to listen to her, and it's her fault that she endeavored to join her college after I DENIED HER. (She said in a loud voice, forcing at last words.).

Ma, it is not what Vihaan meant; you are taking it the wrong way (Riddhima said in a pleading tone, trying to reason with her mother-in-law).

She folded her hands. "Oh, let me know what everyone means that I'm unable to understand. she said, taunting.

Please don't be angry; let's discuss this calmly and try to understand each other's perspective. (Drishti said in one go, looking at her.)

Dadi gets more irritated, and she looks at Drishti with her fiery gaze. "So you really thought that I would like to lisen you Bahurani , then it's all your dillusion.

There was a tear in her big eye. She was so afraid that she was unable to speak clearly, but yet she was trying to put her perspective in perspective because she knew that Dadi hated her. If she will not go to college for her, then it doesn't affect her. Because it's like a habit for her to say sting words , she always cursed her and tried to verbally stab her. So it's important for her to stand up for herself. She takes a deep breath and straightens her back, determined to assert herself in front of Dadi. She knows she deserves respect and will not let anyone, not even her husband's grandmother, say, "I will not tolerate this mistreatment any longer. I am going to college for myself, not for you or anyone else."

Everyone gets startled because of the way she behaves. Though it is not a surprising thing to take a stand for herself but for them it is, because she always listens to whatever people say, whether it is for her good or bad, and she never questions anyone. But today is different. Today, she is not going to listen to anyone.

Dadi didn't like how Drishti talked to her. She narrowed her eyes, crossed her arms, took some steps toward Drishti, and clasped her arms. "Drishti, how dare you? How can you talk to me like this? " Dadi said sternly, her voice full of authority. But Drishti stood her ground, her eyes filled with determination.

She was holding her arm tightly all the time. "I'm sorry, Dadi, but I can't just let you rule my life. While gazing directly into her eyes, Drishti spoke. Dadi became even angrier at that point, tightening her grip on her shoulder and emitting a painful hiss. "You'll pay attention to me; people only follow my instructions. Do you understand?

Anjali was piled up next to them. Ma, please don't touch Drishti's hand; she must be in pain. In an attempt to ease the tension between Dadi and Drishti, Anjali begged. However, Dadi disregarded her, concentrating only on Drishti. "Young lady, I don't give a damn about your excuses. You'll follow my instructions," Dadi angrily said, tightening her hold on Drishti's arm. Drishti's eyes flashed defiantly as she remained determined despite the pain. "Dadi, I refuse to submit to what you say. She firmly declared, "I need to live my own life," avoiding Dadi's hold. Stepping in, Anjali attempted to remove Dadi's fingers from Drishti's arm. "Please let her go, Dadi. You're causing her pain," she begged.