🔪 vince commits crimes against humanity (again)

TW: gore (yay!!), severe GAYNESS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rody laid on his bed wide awake and staring at the ceiling (Vince had a spare bedroom). He'd barely seen Vince the entire day. Where the hell was he? He couldn't stop thinking about Vince being upset- wait, hell nah, this dude locked you up to eat you and now you're caring about his FEELINGS??

Creaaak. Speak of the devil, Vince stepped into the room holding a cigarette. He had obviously been losing sleep, and the circles under his eyes were darker than usual.

"Ah!- What are you doing here?"

Without saying a word he sat beside Rody and pinned him by the shoulder.

"WHAT? Not now-"

"Kindly shut up, Rody." he said while taking out a knife. He placed it vertically with the tip on Rody's chest and turned it slightly. Seems like he was gonna take his time. He held the cigarette to his mouth, then breathed out. He's high for sure, thought Rody, and stressed. This is not gonna end well.

Vince took the cigarette and pressed the tip on Rody's shoulder, extinguishing it. Rody gasped as he felt the wounds from last time ignited again with the temporary sensation of fire. Right, his entire upper chest was still covered in scars, which had already started to turn purple.

Vince pressed the knife into Rody's shoulder, then took out a piece of flesh with three swift cuts. He ate directly from the knife (of course, he wasn't gonna go into the formalities with forks and stuff) with the blood seeping onto his hand. The crimson liquid trailed and dripped onto the bedsheet, staining it bright red. Rody bit his lip and felt his breathing become heavier as sweat started to form on his forehead. The new cuts definitely hurt worse than the former ones.

Then, stopping as if considering something, Vince moved backwards and held Rody by his leg.

"wOAH!!-"

"Don't worry," Vince rolled his eyes, "I'm not gonna do anything obscene. You're too dirty minded." (As if he didn't just put his hand on my thigh! thought Rody)

Before he could think of anything else, a sharp, burning sensation hit his left leg, and he immediately put his hand on his mouth to stop himself from screaming. Why, why his leg?? Especially the inner thigh, it took him everything to not struggle. His mind flashed white for a few seconds and tears unwillingly leaked out of his eyes. And just as the knife was removed, it was put in again.

"AH- S-Stop, seriously! Stop please-" His words were muffled from his hand.

Vince's eyes narrowed into a really creepy smile. "What makes you think I'm going to?" He made another gash.

"Mmph!"

Rody immediately sat up gasping for breath and threw his hands on the knife out of instinct.

"Please, it's so bad. I'm not exaggerating, I'm gonna die-"

"You are exaggerating, I'm not hitting any of your vital organs."

"BUT IT HURTS! YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND- it's like I'm getting ripped inside out-"

"Oh yes, I didn't know that getting stabbed would hurt, Rody- now take your hands away, or would you rather I tie them?"

Reluctantly, Rody let his hands fall to his sides and involuntarily grasped the blood stained bedsheet. Shaky breathing escaped his throat and his vision grew black and hazy as Vince completely sliced off a piece of flesh. He might've been slightly watering at his mouth through clenched teeth as well, but his mind was too exhausted and way too busy processing all the broken nerves and blood vessels to concentrate on other responses. There were actually times where the pain momentarily went away only to flash back more flaring than before, and he would choke on his breath. In fact, he wasn't sure if he screamed or not, since his ears were ringing quite loudly.

Somewhere underneath he heard a light snicker. "Pfft- you should see how pitiful you are in your current state..."

This isn't funny, he thought, but he couldn't help but feel his face burn disobligingly, oh my god, that's not it, I must be really confused- somehow he felt that Vince was definitely enjoying it and making the process slower purposefully; he was probably being used as a method of stress relief. So why did he feel his face flushing? At some point the exhaustion mixed with the agonizing sensation in his legs made him lose consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vince washed his hands and dried them with a towel. Pulling out a lighter, he lit up a cigarette and headed back into the bedroom, where he had just finished bandaging Rody. Yeah, he wasn't as enjoyable after he fell senseless.

Vince stood at the side of the room and leaned against the wall. The moonlight and streetlights outside casted a yellowish luminescence across the room and onto Rody. He passed out really hard. Maybe I shouldn't have gone so rough after all... was I seriously enjoying it a moment ago? He put a hand on his forehead and looked away at the thought of it. Why does he taste good anyway? I mean... not that I've tasted any other human before. But how? It doesn't even logically make sense.

A few seconds pass as he let his thoughts absorb. Fuck, I'm still staring at this dude? I should go do something useful. But he didn't. Something about the scene just felt really comforting. He didn't want to take his eyes off of him. God, how did I end up like this? He gave a stifled laugh. I'm so fucked up. And now I've fucked up another person too.

Nah. We're all fucked up in one way or another. Might as well enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like i just wrote smut lol

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for 1K views everyone!! [I'm not gonna be a bitch and make a separate chapter for this]

Thanks for 1K views everyone!! [I'm not gonna be a bitch and make a separate chapter for this]