🔪 absolutely not!

Vince took out another plate, this time with a strawberry cake, and stared into it as if he was staring into the abyss. His hand shakingly raised the spoon. He raised it to his mouth.

It was sweet.

And tasty. And savory.

How?

He rummaged through the refrigerator. No, this can't be. He took a bite into an apple. Sure enough, the sweet juice ran through his tongue and he could feel the flavors on his taste buds; it was nothing like what he had felt in years.

Bread? Yeah. Fruits? Yeah. Fish, beef, chicken, lamb, seafood, how could such a hugr variety of tastes occur to him? In fact, lemons were way too sour and he choked after taling a bite out of one. He hadn't realized the sensory overload before he felt that he was gonna throw up if he kept on eating.

How could this have happened? He wondered as if he didn't know already.

He leaned on the refrigerator with his hand on his head. Could it be… he felt his face burn at the thought of it. After what happened he had been half-concsiously trying his best to not think about it, but now realization hit and every single braincell screamed FUCK! The more he tried not to think about it, the more it latched on to his mind. And he knew why. He definitely liked Rody.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

Love? Love? That's something he could NOT focus on right now, especially in times of competition.

What did he even like about Rody? His looks? His personality? His flustered face when they kissed? The way he flinches when he bites him? The amount of detail he could recall made him blush harder.

Yeah. Absolutely.

Absolutely NOT!

The internal turmoil in his mind was even more stomach-upsetting than the foods. Thoughts were spinning so fast through his mind that he felt to make a decision now would be too hasty, but the ever ticking clock behind him told that he was to make a decision in due time. He couldn't take his mind off of it. He bit his lip in frustration. What should he do?

No, he shouldn't meddle with this any further. He already recovered his taste, which was more than he could ask for. But now Rody was more than just something. The more Vince thought about him, the more he relished his tender flesh. The thought of never being able to taste it anymore dreaded over him. Goddamnit, was he addicted to him or what?

He can't live like this. Neither of them can. A distasteful feeling settled over him. It was anxiety.

He looked over to the clock. It was 3 am.

Rody woke up with a start. He was in his apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

incorrect quotes:
Vince: bye youre going back to your apartment
Vince: ...
Vince: ...why do you look disappointed?

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for missing a day of posting guys :')