introduction

A Normal college professor walking inside the college with his charming smile looking dashing in a brown suit coat and holding a brown bag with one hand and the other hand holding warm hot chocolate. All students swooning over him

And not so normal freshers college students running inside his house to find his clothes. He wore a white t-shirt and black loose pant and denim jacket. He ran towards the exit but cursed because he forgot to take his black glasses on a rainy day and hurriedly ran outside his house.

A normal story between professors and not so normal college students?

Boy×boy.
Taekook.
Bottom tae.
Top kook.

Romances.
Fluff.
Horror.
Psychic abilities.
Ghosts.
Smut.
Agegap.
Student×professer.

A love story between parapsychology professer and a student who can hear, talk and touch ghosts.

ᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗ

Kim taehyung parapsychology professor in bangtan college age 25. he was interested in paranormal things since childhood, he thought of going into this field and now he is a PhD holder Dr. Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung has been teaching at Bangtan College for 2 years and also doing his research in survival study with his two friends: Kim Seokjin, his assistant: and Kim Namjoon forensic doctor. They help taehyung in his researchs.taehyung writting his thesis for paranormal things.

After exhaustive research, he has not found even a single case in which there is real paranormality explained.but he is trying.

__________________

Jeon Jungkook is a normal boy who can see, touch and talk to ghosts. Age 19 . Since childhood, he has seen ghosts who even trouble him, some even become his good friends, he grows up and his ghost friends also find peace.Jungkook has seen ghosts since childhood, so he is no longer afraid of them? and can ignore them better.? He was very interested in science in his childhood, so he thought of going into the field of Botany and also got a scholarship to Bangtan College in Seoul.And now he will go to Bangtan College to study.

But he afraid to new city new ghost and new feeling his parents lives in busan and know about kook psychic abilities.and afraid to send kook un Seoul college but kook make them understand and now he going to live in seoul alone.

But jungkook have more secrets.

Kim namjoon forensic doctor. He wants to become a doctor and also have interest in to become a detective so he chooses to be a forensic doctor. He have sexy brain. And love kim taehyung like a brother and love kim seokjin as a lover. But afraid to confess him.

Kim seokjin , taehyung assistant love kim taehyung like a brother and love to cook love pink colour
He love kim namjoon as a lover but afraid to confess him.

Park jimin , live in seoul charming handsome sexy guy. Cute boy with cute smile .... Jungkook going to be best friend....

Jung hoseok , live in seoul , bright like a sunshine have a bright smile with handsome face love dance and food.

Min yoongi, live in daegu but going to transfer in seoul.
Producer and professor.

ᕙᕗᕙᕗᕙᕗ.

Story based on my imagination and only my imagination it nothing to do with real life ........

I am writing this book using their name and this book has nothing to do with real life.

Chapter 1st will update soon.

Thank you for reading.