12

-------------------------------------------------------

No one pov.

Tae ran towards the kook room and opened the door loudly he looked towards the bed where the kook was whimpering and crying in his sleep he ran to him and sat on his knees beside the kook .

He slap kook checks lightly and said kook wake up kook please.
Kook still crying in his tae sat on the bed and hug him he cares kook checks and said its. Okay kook everything is okay calm down kook.

Kook open his eyes and look at tae who looking at him worriedly he hug him close and start crying loudly.

Tae hugged back and cared kook's back he whispered sweet words and after some minutes jungkook slept again because of crying and tiredness.

Tae lie him agin on the bed comfortable and he going to stand up but kook hold his hand tightly and whisper don't go.

Tae smile lightly and set on the floor beisde kook he held his put his head corner of the bed he look at kook features.

He unknowingly kiss kook forehead he wides his eyes because of his actions. He never thinks that he feels that much attracted to the boy and of course never thinks it's going to be his students but he can't control it and he doesn't want to stop himself so he just going with the flow

He want to feel what's is love and he hope that jungkook feel the same for him if he is not then it's going to be okay because he can't force someone to love right?.
But he give his best that kook fall for him.
With this determination he put his head on the bed and hold his hand tightly he don't want to leave his side what if he again the nightmare comes.

He feel sad for this boy he wants to know what happened to him why he is like that. And of course it's not a genius guess that he is like this because of his abilities to see ghosts.He sleep looking at his side profile.

Kook wake up from his sleep he slowly rub his eyes and start to get up but he feel grip on his hand he look beside him and wides his eyes.

Because

Tae is sleeping on setting position and holding his hand tightly. He remembers how he again have that dream and how he painc.
He smile looking at his professor. He cares tae hair and lighly jark in his sleep and kook pull back his hand from his hair.

Tae wake up from his sleep snd pout
Kook smile looking at his small pout...cute he think smile.
Tae look at him sleepy eyes and get up from he lean closer to kook snd kook breath hitched....tae put his hand on kook forehead to checks his temperature he smile when he feel kook temperature comes down.

He stand up and said "kook do you want to eat something?"
Kook look at his professor with smile and said "yes, please".
Tae smile snd said "if you want to get fresh up, i will just re-heat the food".
Kook nod his head and get up from the bed and walk towards his attached bathroom
Tae smile and walk inside outside of kook room towards the kitchen to reheat the food.
He put the food in the oven and stand beside. He hear gate opening sound then footsteps he look at kook who standings there with new clean white tshirt and black boxer.
Tae smile and said cute he hear the sound that's mean the food is warm.
He put out the food and served the good amount for kook.
He put the plate front of kook. Kook smile and said "thank you hyung".
Tae smile and kook start digging.

When kook completed his food he looked at tae and said "hyung did you eat?".
Tae nod his head how can someone look this cute .kook look at him with his big doe eyes and not forget his pink damm lips which turn into pout.

Tae look at him some second and said "kook are you okay".
Kook smile snd said "yes hyung i am ".
Tae nod his head and said "umm kook what happ- i mean this dream and painc attack., do you want to talk about this?".

Kook shook his head and said in his cold voice "no hyung".
Tae understand that kook is not comfortable so he change the topic and said "so kook why do you searching for yeonjun?"

Kook nod his head and said " her sister want to know how he is".
Tae look at him wide eyes and said "did you see her?".
Kook nod his head but tae frown and asked "but why she is there it's not that soul will stay where they die?".
Kook nod his head and said "yes hyung they stay where they die but veena died in college".
"What they found her body somewhere else ". Tae said. Kook nod and said "i didn't know hyung everything is mess".
Tae nod his and he remembers something and said "kook what you see tomorrow afternoon that you ran like this in a college?"

Kook shiver remembering that creepy soul and said "nothing just evil soul who want to use me".
Tae frown and said "how can they use you?".
Kook look at him and said "they can by following me making me mentally sick "
Tae make 'o' shape and said "its must he hard for you".
Kook nod his head and said "yes".
Tae put his hand on kook hand and said "its okay kook, think positive because of this abilities you can help many soul which sre good and they want your help right?".
Kook nod his head and said "yes hyung i can".
Tae smile showing his boxy smile which make kook smile also he look at then time and said "omo its late ".
Kook nod his head and tae said "you okay now?" Kook nod his head again and tae get up from his seat and said "okay I am leaving then".
Kook wants to stop tae but he can't he knows that he already make tae works and ruin his whole day he can't disturbed him more so he smile and said "thank you hyung for taking care of me".

Tae smile snd ruffle his hair and said "its nothing kook".

And

They both walk towards the gate and did bye..
Tae drive towards his home and kook sleep thinking about his handsome professor