5.

Votes please

╰⁠(⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠╯

No one pov.

Kook and jimin both walk towards their first classes which was english class. They enter the classroom which is filled with many students. They are laughing and enjoying their first day of college. Some are trying to make new friends and some are enjoying themselves alone. Girls and boys trying to get attention.

Jimin and kook both went towards the last bench and sat beside the window. They sat calmly and then they heard a cheerful voice. He looked towards the voice where a boy standing with a bright smile.Both of them smiled at him and he said "Hello, my name is Jhope, can i sit here?" He pointed to the empty seat next to Jimin.

Jimin nod his head and jhope seat beside him. Jimin smile and said my name is jimin and he is jungkook.
Jungkook smiled at him and jhope gave him his brightest smile and said "you both are very handsome".. jimin smile snd hit jhope arms and said "you are also handsome". Jhope laughed and jungkook said " thank you".

Jimin smiled and said "he is little introvert" jhope nod his head and said its I will make you an extrovert ".jimin also nod his head and said " me too".. jhope look at jimin with wide eyes and said "are you also like me?" Jimin looked at him and said " How are you"

Jhope smrick and said "i am cool".jimin also smrick and said " me too" and them all three brust in laughter. Jungkoom said while laughing" you too are something else".. jimin and jhoe nod their head while laughing and then professor enter inside the classroom and said " good morning students.". .

All students groan lightly and sit at their seats and the professor starts introducing himself and starts his lecture.
At the end of the class the bells rang and the professor said smilingly Students, I hope you will study hard and enjoy your college life also. Students smile snd and thank you and professor leave the class room.

Jimin , jhope and jungkook pack their bags and start walking outside the classroom. Then jhope said "guys whats your next class?"..jimin smile and said "my is parapsychology".. jhope jump and said " you also take this class". Jimin bod his head and they start jumping snd laughing at this things. Jungkook shock his head snd sigh his new friends is something else.

Jhope stop jumping and said " jungkook what's your next class ".. he smiled and said " "This class of mine is free".. jhope nod his head and said " So why don't you also attend a parapsychology class? "... Jimin also nod his head and said " yes kookie attend. it will be fun "..

Jungkook Sighs and Said "Can't I say no".. jimin and jhope bhot shook their heads as no. Jungkook groan and said "okay then let's go". Jimin and jhope both hugs jungkook arms and jungkook smile at them.

Both walking towards their class and then jungkook said "But I did not take his class" jimin smile and said "it's ok i hear that he welcome all fresher in his first class ".

Jungkook hm and they walk towards their class. They reach his class and see that so many students are attending his class. They all look at them with wide eyes. Jungkook said "wow so many students"

Jimin and jhope also nod theri head and sat in the middle line. After a while they hear shoes tapping sound and then enter the most beautiful and handsome professor. They all drool over him. and kook forget to breath his eyes fixed on the professor who is smiling at his students.

Taehyung roam his eyes to every students but his breath hitch when his eyes locked with that handsome boy. He look at him wides eyes. They hold their eye contact for while and tae clear his throat to come out from his thoughts.

Jungkook still looking at him with hi doe eyes and jimin hit his thigh. Jungkook hiss in pain "why you hit me?" Jungkook asked in irritation. Jimin smrick "you starring oyr professor so much" jimin said in mischievous.

Jungkoom shrugged and look at handsome professor. Taehyung smile at his students and said "good morning class?"

All students smile and "good morning".
Tae give his boxy smile and said"okay ist first day for all of you in this college so i want everyone to introduce yourself, i wiil introduce myself first".. tae and looking at his students. Students shout yes and he said " my name is kim taehyung and i am parapsychology professor and i am doing my research, nice to meet you all"..

One by one all students start introduces theirself and know it turn to introduce our hero jeon jungkook. He clears his throat snd stand up from his seat he bow his head and said " my name jeon jungkook, and i love science? ".. he rub his back of his neck he feeling embrassed and scared to introduce himself in the present of so many people. Tae look at him with dreamg eyes. Tae thought 💭 he look very cute when he shy oh my god how handsome he is.

He clear his throat when jungkook take his seat they all introduced theirself them lastly kook hear girl voice"my name is tiara". He look at his back to see the girl setting corner seat and wearing white long sleeve tshirt and her hairs is tied in ponytail. Her white tshirt become black with so much dust and her hairs are messy. Her nose is bleeding.

Jungkook gulp and quickly start looking at front he close his eyes whne he hear "guys i want to be a professor also ". He shook his head to remove her sight and start concentrate in lecture. His forehead cover with sweat . He can see her from his shoulder level.

She is looking all them in hope that someone will look at her and tell her that she is alright. She sigh when no one notice her. Jungkook keep looking at her direction and didn't hear anything. Jimin shook hin and Jungkook look at him and whisper "what" .jimin point in front and he move his eyes where jimin pointing at.

Then he mr kim looking at him with tight lips smile and said "who teaching you from behind mr jeon.". Jungkook when tae ask him deep voice bow and said "sorry mr kim". Tae sigh and said focus in front okay

Jungkook nod his head but he feel sympathy for her. She crying telling everyone she is alive she wants to study become a professor.

(⁠o⁠'⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠っ

Vote na please 🥺