9

So i just completed my first book the story if Devil and Prince and i am so happy that i completed this book .

So i am going to update this this book more i hope you enjoy my completed book and this book also

___________________________________

NO ONE POV.

Tae  and Jungkook are sitting inside tae's cars. The uncomfortable silence is killing them. Jungkook has wide eyes and taehyung narrow eyes looking at each other.
Jungkook gulp and fake laugh he shook his head and said "what are you talking about how can i i see ghos-sts ".
Tae sighed and  said " then why are you shuttering ". Jungkook gulped and said "because I am nervous".
Tae narrows his eyes more and looks at Jungkook's soul. Jungkook averted his eyes from tae and looked at the side mirror to see if the evil followed him or not.
He sighs when he doesn't see that evil.
Tae looked at the kook and said "you know what i teach in college?".
Jungkook look at tae and frowned he didn't understand what tae talking about
Tae sighed and said "such a dumb boy ".
Jungkook give him offended look at tae shook his head and said "i am parapsychology professor and you know i am writing thesis in this.".
Jungkook shook his head and said " i don't know that ".
Tae nod his head and continue "and i know some people have psychicabilities "
Jungkook look down and tae look at him and shook his head he clear his throat and said " it's ok jungkook if you don't want to talk it's ok ".
Jungkool look at him and their eyes meet when jungkook look at tae eyes his all worries fly in the air. He smile slightly and said "you have beautiful eyes hyung ".
Tae hears his words and his checks turn red he clear his throat and jungkook comes out of his trance.
He rubs his back of neck and he doesn't know why don't want to lied.about himself with taehyung when he at tae eyes he just can't hold himself to say the truth and he said  that"actually hyung you are right i can see them".
Tae look at him wides eyes and said "really jungkook".

Jungkook nod his head and said "yes i can see them ". Tae jump in the car and hit his head he moan in pain jungkook look at him controlling his laughs tae clear his throat and said " you are not joking right?".
Jungkook control his laugh and said "yes hyung i am not joking".

Tae smile and said " i know that in this world someone can see the ghost ". Jungkook look at him smiling that never leave his face when he see excited tae.
He never know that his introvert side make him this close to someone this soon. He feel happy when he is with tae.

Tae look at kook at heart beat increase seeing kook smiling at him he mentally git his forehead and vlear gis throat hie moves his and start look at him back and forth he blushed. He don't know why he blushed look at his student he knew why he blushed but he never admit it. He can't have a crush on his student its not good and he knows that they have huge age gap between them. He sing while thinking all this.

Kook observed his new friends which he like to call him. He way tae thinking deeply and pouting he look cute and he doesn't even look like he is a Professor but he is.

Tae look at kook and said "so do you want me to drop you?".Kook nod his head and tae start driving. After couple of minutes tae asked look at the road"uhmm jeon what did you see in a college hall?". Kook look at him and shiver because its very scary for him. Tae notice that awkward silence and said " its if you don't want to tell me".

Kook shook his head and look at his lap and said " its nothing like thay hyung but what i see inside the college is very scary and i just don't want to remember it again".
Tae nod his head and said " so you really can see a ghost."

Kook nod his head and said "unfortunately but yes i can see them". Tae look at him and said "why are sad it such a blessing, if i can see them oh my god my life all set".
Kook look at tae chuckled bitterly. Tae frowned at kook reaction and said " what happened? ".
Kook laugh and said " do you how its feel like to wake up at night and the first thing you see us someone looking at you creepily, do you how its feel like when someone is scart as fuck following you and asking you to help him to kill someone, wherever you go you have to keep your eyes on the groubd and have to wear sunglasses that you didn't make any eyes contact. You can't talk to normal human being because its alway feel they are soul... Do you fucking know what will a small boy feel when he help someone and its trunout...jungkook stop himself for completing world. He look at taehyung who looking at gim worried eyes.

Tae park his car at the side road he look at kook and said "i am sorry if i say something wrong, i am really i just don't know about please calm down".
Kook take dep breath and calm himself down he look at the window and said " please professor drop me here  i am going home by myself".
Tae shook his head and said "no jeon i am sorry just please let le drop you".
Kook nod his head and tae start driving gis car.. they reach kook home. Kook quickly come out of the car he bowed his head and said thank you snd ran inside the building.

Tae look at him and Singh looked at himself in the rear mirror and said "i just make him upset."
He looked at the kook building for minutes and started the car to drive home.

____________________________________

Ready for new update..

By by