11

-------------------------

------------

-----

NO ONE POV.

Tae walked back and forth in his room he doesn't know why jungkook didn't come to college today his brain was screaming and telling him that because of him kook didn't come to college. He sighs and pushes his hair from his forehead. He looked at his desk and sat on it. He rubs his face harshly. He gets up from his desk and wears the coat and picks up his wallet and car keys he quickly walks towards the college parking area.

He unlocked his car and start driving towards kook apartment. He reach there he comes out form the car snd locked it. He looks at the big building and signs because he doesn't know He doesn't know where Jungkook lives nonetheless he start walking inside the apartment he went inside he sigh and see the guard standing outside the gate.

He went towards him and bow his head. The guard wide eyes snd also bowed his eyes and said "what happened sir?".
Tae smile and said " Do you know which floor of Jeon Jungkook? ".
The guard made a confused face and started thinking, after thinking for a while he said "Can you tell me what the mr jeon look like?".  Tae smile and start describing him with dreamy eyes. Guard smile at ho2 tae describe. The guard shake his head and chuckled he mentally said " so in love ".

Tae stop talking and said again"do you know him?".
The guard chuckled and said "i don't know who you are talking about After listening to your words, it seems that  person is  very important to you." Tae blushed and did not say anything .The guard shook his head.Tae smiled and looked around Then he saw the same bunny boy whom he had wanted to see for so long.he ran towards him And called his name, Jungkook didn't answer. Tae raises  his eyebrows in Confusion He calls him again but kook still didn't listen to him and walking kike a zombie then  he gently placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook looked at him and widened his eyes. He said "Professor Kim, what are you doing here?".  Tae looked at him and felt even worse because looking at Jungkook he knows that he is not feeling well. he had dark circles under her eyes and her skin looks pale.

He gently placed his hand on kook check and kook lean on tae cold hand. Tae wide his eyes when he feel kook burning.
He look check him putting his palm on his forehead and said "kook you have fever". Jungkook nod his head and said "hmm". Tae look at him and said "what are you doing go take a rest did you eat medicine"

Jungkook look at tae worried even and said"i am just going to buy it". Tae look at him and said "you go and take rest i will buy for you". Jungkook just going to say when tae "Don't say anything just go". Jungkook sigh and nod his head he start walking towards the building tae look at his back then he suddenly remembered that he don't his room no. He ran to him and said "koom tell me room no. Or floor".

Kook smile and said "floor 9 , and room no. 913". Tae nod his head and said "the go take a rest i will bring something to eat too.".
Jungkook nod his head and walk inside. Tae ran to his car to buy medicine and food for jungkook.

After 30 min he return with food and medicine he press 9th floor on elevator. He after reaching 9th floor he walk towards jungkook room he knock on the door and jungkook open the door looking very sleepy.

Tae smile and saidn"kook you okay". Jungkook nod his head and move aside to give him space. Tae walk inside and look at his apartment the big bish apartment. Jungkook smile and said "thankyou hyung for me food and medicine".
Tae smile and said "its nothing please i serve you ". Jungkook nod his head and set on the table tae serve his warm soup and vegetables and kook start digging.

Tae look at him eating he smile and went to bring him glass of water. Jungkook complete his food and look at tae who already looking at him with medicine in his hand. Jungkook smile and take his medicine. He gulp the medicine and water.

Tae look at him and said " go jungkook tae a rest ". Jungkook nod his head and walk inside the his room he already very sleepy and after taking he feel more sleepy. tae look at him and sign and thought he must be very sick.

He pick kook used plate and wash it after drying his hand he walk towards living room he seat on the sofa and open his bag he take out his laptop and files to work. He can't leave jungkook alone like this.

He get busy in his work then he listens whimper and crying sound he looked towards jungkook room and he ran towards him.

He opened the room and He shouted jungkook.

________________________

By by cuties