6.

Votes please.

-----------------------------------------------------------

No one pov.

The bell ring.
All sounds whine because no one wants to leave the sight of a handsome professor.
Tae chuckled and said "guys don't whine, let's meet in the next class".
Students said thank you and tae picked his stuff and gave the last smile before exiting the classroom.
Jungkook packed his back and looked at her last time and left with jimin and jhope

Jimin and Hope gossiping about the bitches who are sitting behind them . Jhope noticed jungkook doesn't listen to them  and is lost in his own thoughts. He hit him in his arms and Jungkook jerked a bit and moan in pain and said "whyyyyyy" and he pout and gave them his best doe eyes

Jimin put his small hand on his chest and say"why so cute" jhope nod his head and said "where are you lost jungkook".
Jungkook shook his head and said "nothing, let's eat something i am hungry "

Jhope and jimin nod their head and walk towards the canteen. They reach the canteen where students are running enjoying their first day flirting. Some laughing over nothing.
They make their way towards the shop and Jimin asks "what do you two want ".
Jhope smiled and said "your treat".jimin gave him a tight smile and said " no it's not i am broke ". Jhope gasped and said "me too". Both hug each other and wipe their fake tears.
Jungkook sigh and said "I'll pay for you guys". Jimin and jhope broke their hug and look at jungkook with wide eyes and connect their hand 🙏🏻 like this and said "jungkook why i am seeing bright kight behind you".
Jungkook look behind himself snd said " where jimin, what are you talking about ".
Jimin nod and said " you are an angel please pay for me ".
Jhope nod his hand and connect his palm🙏🏻like and said " me too jungkook".
Jungkook tsk and said " of course guys , wait . "
He pay for their foods and search for their seat they find their seats and they make a move towards the free seats.
Jungkook walking looing at his friends and suddenly one girls trip on him and his drink fall on his white t shirt.
Girls quickly stand uo and help jungkook to stand. She panicked and said" i am sorry mr , i am really sorry.. i just are you okay".
Jungkook shook his head looking at his tshirt and said "it's okay, i am okay".
Girl nod her head and left before saying last time i am sorry.
Jimin and jhope look at him and said "are you okay".
Jungkook nod his head and give his tray to jhope and said "let me just go to the bathroom".
They nod their head and jungkook exist the canteen and walk towards the bathroom.
He reach there and start wiping hie tshrit with tissues. He sigh and remove his tshirt and start washing his tshrit with water.
Jungkook busy washing his tshirt when he hear door opening his sound.
He looks at the mirror to see and his breath hitches when his eyes meet through the mirror with the handsome professor.

Tae enter the bathroom losing his tie . He enter the bathroom only to best sight in the world. His eyes travel to the boy who is standing in the front of the mirror.
Who looking at him through the mirror.
Tae breathe hitch when his eyes travel the raven head body . He wides his eyes when he see his buff chest then his eight pack abs. He gulp and his eyes travel to his crotch when he hear throat clear sound. He look up and meet with siren eyes of jungkook. He gulp more jungkook smrick and said "yes professor do you need something?".
Tae gulp and clear his throat and said "no what are you doing here shirt less mrs?".
"Jeon jungkook... Jungkook professor."
Jungkook said.
Tae nod his head and said " yes mr jeon what are doing here shritless".
Jungkook lift his tshirt and said "some girls trip and my drink fall on my tshirt."
Tae nod his head and went to do his work in fhe bathroom. Jungkook shook his head and check himself in a mirror. He smrick and completely wash his tshirt and open his bag to wear his denim jacket without any t shirt under
He neatly packs his wet t-shirt and wraps it in plastic and puts his bag on his shoulders and walks outside the bathroom.

Tae complete his work and peck outside he sigh when he didn't see jungkook here he walk over the mirror he wash his hand and face and put his hand on his chest and said "oh my god his body he totally my type. He look himself in a mirror he slap himself in his checks and said "don't think like that tae he is your student, but he is so handsome total my type. "

He shook his head and take our the handkerchief from his pocket.he wipe his hand and walk towards his office.

Jungkook enter the canteen he look around and gind his two dumb friends laughing over something. He walk towards them and sit beside jimin.
Jimin give him his food tray and said " you okay now".
Jungkook nod his head and start eating his food.

They complete all their classes but the jungkook all day think about that girl
jimin jungkook and Hobi came out from their last class and jimin said "guys let's go to the mall."
Jhope nod his head and but jungkook said " guys you two go and enjoy i have to go somewhere".
Jimin and jhope nod their head and wake their as bye and walk towards the exist of college.
Jungkook ran towards the classroom where he see girls ghost.
He opens the door of the classroom and  search for that girl.
He look around and see her sitting on the last desk with hand down.
He walked towards her and said "hey are you okay?"..
She looked up and said "you can see me?".
Jungkook nod his head that girls held jungkook hand and said "you can touch me?, hear me?."
Jungkook nod his head and said "you can touch me when i want".
She cried and said "please help me no one can see me and hear me now please tell them i also complete my assignment"
Jungkook shook his head and said " Do you know how you died? ".
She panicked and said "I'm alive, what are you saying? ".

Jungkook sigh and said "okay now tell me about yourself?". She nod her head and said "my name is veena and i am student here ".
Jungkook nod his head and said "which year ?".
Veena said "2021
Jungkook widens his eyes and said " what?".
Veena look at him and said " which year is this? ".
Jungkook gulped and said " 2024".............

-----------------------------------------------------------