Character Information

A/N: Hello everyone! Welcome to my first official fanfiction on Wattpad. I've posted stories on Fanfiction.net. You can just look at my work under the same username. Now I've recently been reading a lot of stories that have Optimus become a human in another world. And I found that idea to be awesome. Optimus Prime is my childhood hero and to read stories where I see him interacting with the humans as one is awesome. As I was looking for more stories, I found that there wasn't one that had Optimus in the world of My Hero Academia. So I figured, why not make one myself? As for why I decided to do it on Wattpad. I don't know. I wanted to try something different. Does that make sense? So before we dive in, let's get some information out of the way.

Name: Optimus Prime/Orion Pax (Which do you prefer. Personally I just want to stick with Optimus)

Hero Name: Optimus Prime (Why not)

Species: Cybertronian (Formally), Energon Enhanced Human (Currently)

Looks:

(Something like this, not my own image, drawn by Tc-Chan on Deviantart)

Height: 5'10'' (Around the same height as Tenya Iida)

Age: 15-16 years old

Quirk(s):

1. Transformation: Able to transform any part of his human body into his cybertronian body. Currently unable to apply it to his whole body. Currently, he can cover one full limb. His strength and durability match that of his robot mode. He can also create his signature swords and Ion Blasters.

2. Energon Blasts: Energon still runs through his veins along with regular human blood. Optimus can supercharge his attacks by using the Energon in his body, leading to devastating blows. However, doing so requires the Energon in his blood. Using too much can lead to unconsciousness and in worst cases, death. Later, with the help of Mei Hatsume, he can channel Energon into his Support Gear to use it more safely and sparingly.

3. Power of the Primes: By channeling the true power of the Matrix of Leadership, Optimus can use the power of the Original Thirteen Primes. Examples: Onyx Prime's Beast Wings, Vector Prime's time manipulation, Nexus Prime's strength, etc (give me some ideas if you have some). The drawback is that it requires much of his energy, and using it leaves him weakened for the rest of the day.

Hero Costume: (Haven't settled on a design yet, but I'm thinking something like these)

1.