Roaring Start!

Over the next two weeks, everyone in Class 1-A trained like crazy to prepare.

Izuku was running on the beach and doing workouts in his room.

Tenya was doing long-distance sprinting.

Tsuyu was practicing her swimming and catching with her tongue.

Ochaco, Mina, and Yuga were doing target practice.

Fumikage and Darkshaow were testing the limits of his Quirk

Koji was connecting with the animals in the forest while Rikido was shadowboxing.

Eijiro kept jumping off buildings to build his endurance for his hardening.

Katsuki was practicing his explosions.

Denki was pushing the limits to how much voltage he could produce without going dumb.

Kyoka was practicing using her Earphone Jacks as weapons.

Mashiro and Hanta were practicing their traversal abilities in the fake city.

Mezo and Toru were building strength in the gym.

Minoru was pretending he was awarded first place.

Momo was busy studying countless books to prepare herself for the games, while also working on her new costume design thanks to Optimus' suggestions.

Shoto was practicing in his family home's yard. 

Optimus was working to spread the effects of his transformation further to cover more of his body. He was also building up endurance to last longer in Prime Mode.

Days passed, and before they knew it, it was time for the festival.

***

The day of the U.A. Sports Festival had begun, and not since All Might's time, has there been a large number of people in attendance, but instead of focusing on the third years as they often do, this time, their reason for being here was due to the first years. Specifically Class 1-A.

Since the attack, the media was putting all its attention on the class of young heroes, trying to learn everything they could about them. They learned that the youngest son of Endeavor, the Number Two, was in class. Also, the three boys from the sludge incident involving All Might last year, with that one boy who told off the pros at the scene, were in the class. And that unlike previous years, this class has 21 students instead of 20 students per hero course. Finally, the press had gotten a tip that it was one of the students was the one who sent this monster that had cornered All Might packing. A student by the name of Optimus Prime. Safe to say the reporters were dying for an interview.

Security was also increased as opposed to previous years, hiring many heroes to help out, including Mt. Lady, Kami Woods, and Death Arms. Many other heroes attended, though more for a spectator role than security. They were all interested in learning about those who were destined to be the future of heroism.

***

In Class 1-A's waiting room, the entire class was sitting in waiting for the festival to begin. Some were excited, others nervous, and the rest appeared indifferent. They were all dressed in the standard U.A. Gym uniforms, something Mina couldn't help but complain about.

Mina: Ah, man. I was totally hoping I could wear my costume.

Mashiro: At least everyone will be in uniforms. That'll keep things fair, right?

Rikido: I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round.

Fumikage: No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere.