USJ Aftermath

Within a low-lit bar in the city of Kamino, a warp gate and Tomura Shiagarki fell through to the floor, clutching his left hand now absent of three fingers, bleeding from his arms and legs.

Tomura: Ow! Shot in both arms and legs, not to mention I had my fingers cut off. All those underlings were wiped out. Even Nomu was beaten. We failed. Those kids were so strong—especially that one. And the Symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all. You were wrong master! So wrong!

He complained to a TV screen that only said 'Sound Only'.

AFO: No I wasn't. We just weren't as prepared as we should have been.

Doctor: Thankfully, we failed under that cheap "League of Villains" name, not our own. And what about the creature the master and I created? That wasn't cheap considering I used a valuable and scares resource to create it and make it stronger. Where is Nomu?

AFO: Yes, why is he not with you?

Kurogiri: He was blown away.

Kurogiri answered bluntly, now dressed as a bartender.

Doctor: WHAT?!

AFO: Impressive. I had suspected that my old nemesis had some fight left in him, but not enough to send that Nomu powered by Energon flying.

Kurogiri: It wasn't All Might's doing.

Both the Doctor and All For One were shocked at the statement, even if their faces couldn't be seen. However, All For One soon became interested.

AFO: Oh?

Kurogiri: It was a student.

Doctor: A student?! After all that time and effort we spent creating that Nomu, testing and perfecting the low Energon supply we have, making him as powerful as All Might, a mere student sent it flying?!

Tomura: Not only that... but that brat... cut off three of my fingers!

Tomura then showed the television his left hand, which only had his ring and pinky finger left.

AFO: My, my. For a student to show such violence at a young age. It seems this society is getting sicker and sicker.

Kurogiri: It wasn't just that. While the other students reacted with fear and panic, this student remained calm and logical. He showed no fear for his own life and managed to even find my weak point despite our first encounter. I sent him to a zone where he would need to contend with over a dozen villains, but he managed to emerge victorious. Plus, after he was severely injured by the Nomu, he got back up minutes later and managed to defeat the Nomu before it could kill All Might. I've never seen power like that.

AFO: Describe it to me.

For the next several minutes, Kurogiri shared with his master the details of the student's battle with the Nomu, detailing all of his various abilities. When he was finished, All For One took a moment to stew over the information.

AFO: Impressive. Most impressive.

Doctor: Could it be possible this student also holds multiple Quirks?

AFO: No. From what Kurogiri said, his powers came from a blue glow around his body, so it must be one power, capable of doing multiple things. "Much like One For All? Could this be the Ninth wielder?"

Tomura: But it wasn't just him. There was also the green-haired one. The one that moved just as fast as All Might and had a smash that seemed to be equal in power.