Chapter 2

I will be updating once
a week from now on <3

- moonlight

————————————————————

☆〜(ゝ。∂)

————————————————————

Moon Sarang POV

"So, did anything happen today? You seem to be acting a bit strange" Minji and I were currently restocking the shelf as a group of teens who had been here a moment ago and almost bought all the chocolate milk, cola and mentos that we had.

"Nothing interesting, how about you?"

"Same old boring school. Though, I talked to my crush today! We are in a group project together~" she squeaked happily.

"That's nice, maybe you'll grow a pair and finally have a real conversation with him"

"Yeah, one day, when you fall in love, then you'll really understand the struggle of trying to talk to a person you like"

"Not when, Minji, if. I have yet to fall in love to experience these emotions" I placed the last bag of chips up on the shelf and picked up the cardboard box to fold it and put it in the back to later throw in the trash.
"Minji-ah? What would you do if a scout came up to you and offered you a chance to attend University?"

"That's a tough question- of course not. I would decide you say yes and do everything I could to reach success." She flopped some hair over her shoulder. "Now, Mrs Einstein, was it SM who contacted you? JYP? StarShip? Ador?-"

"HYBE..."

"HYBE! ARE YOU-" hurriedly I reached out and covered her nought to make her stop shouting.

"Don't shout, people might come in and hear you"

"HYBE, are you for real? Of course, you should take it. Only an idiot would turn down an opportunity like that!" She threw her hands up in the air and smiled like an idiot.

"So..."

"Take the opportunity while it lasts"

٩( 'ω' )و

Bad idea.

Can I just run and disappear?

I sat in one of three chairs outside a pair of huge wooden doors, in a hall that belonged to one of the most prestigious schools in the whole country. How the hell did I end up here?
I rubbed my forehead and I waited.

The girl beside me was dressed in a beige suit with a white t-shirt underneath, with a folder on her lap, which she held tightly.

Was I supposed to bring something?

Her hair was ruled neatly into a braided bun on the back of her head, and her makeup was some of the better I had seen in a while.

"Mrs Moon?" An old-looking woman came out the doors and looked around.

"Yes," I stood up and followed the woman tightly. I had not dressed as fancy as the girl I had encountered in the hallway, but I had dressed myself in something I would call presentable. I had lent one of my aunts dress jackets, and had paired tart with a plain shirt and jeans.