Chapter 3

Has anyone listened to the new TxT album? my favourite song was definitely

- --- -- --- .-. .-. --- .--

- moonlight

————————————————————

(╹◡╹)♡

————————————————————

Moon Sarang POV

I spun around and covered my eyes with the palms of my hands hoping to erase what I had just seen. I was soon pushed out of the room and met with a door slamming in my face.

"Oh my gosh," I continued to rub my eyes for a few seconds before I turned to look at the door. My keys were still standing in the keyhole, but the door was now locked.
I took a step back and started counting to thirty, thinking that would be enough time for him to get dressed in something. After the time was up I turned the key again and entered.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" The same male asked, now wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and dragging a white t-shirt over his head.

"I'm standing right before you no need to shout-"

"You're one of those crazy stalkers aren't you?"

"What!? No" my eyes widened as the words flew out of his mouth. I am no stalker.

"Then how did you get the keys to my room?"

I handed him the documents I had laid down on my bag before opening the door. He snatched them from me and scanned hurriedly over them with a concentrated look on his face.
While he was busy trying to solve the mystery of his lifetime I grabbed my bag and walked past him inside.

"This can't be right!"

"It's written there in black on white"

"Absolutely not, get out before I call security"

"I'm sorry roomie, but you and I are stuck here for the next ten months" I looked around the small dorm. There was one bed on each side, a door to what I assumed was the bathroom, and a mini kitchen set up in the corner.
"I see you have already occupied your side, so assume the left side is mine"

"Stay here- or not, I don't care. I'm going down to the office to tell them of the mistake they made!" He slipped into his flip-flops and sprinted out the door.

"So much for a warm welcome." I breathe out. I was a little surprised to see that the dorm had its own bathroom. Completed with a small shower, a toilet, a sink and a shelf over the big mirror.
"Really I should not have expected anything less"

HYBE University was a huge school. With over sixteen different courses; including sports, art, music, business, economics, science, technology, engineering and more, it was also one of the pickiest schools in the world.
People say the hardest about Harvard is getting in and that the road after is easier, but the thing about HYBE was that it was just as hard to get into, yet it was just as hard to gain your spot.
HYBE is an elite school, either you're smart enough to come in, or you're rich enough. Preferably both.