Chapter 6

————————————————————

(╹◡╹)♡

————————————————————

Moon Sarang POV

A week passed by and I was now only a few minutes away from facing my first test of the year in physics. Mr Jung was seated by his seat in front of the class as he waited for everyone to arrive.

I sat by my usual spot with my earplugs in as I sketched some random drawings on my sticky notes.

As the subconscious feeling of someone burning holes in the back of my head lasted for more than I was getting comfortable with I turned my head around to find Jake sitting a few rows up with an arrogant smirk plastered on his face. My hand clenched into a fist as his words replayed through my head.

"Her, she is nothing more than a small rock on the road. She ain't nothing"

One thing is that you don't like me, another thing is when you belittle me and disrespect me. Spoiled privileged rich kid.

I hadn't studied for the test much, only read over the pages and watched some videos on YouTube.
Jake, on the other hand, had his wall full of notes and books based on this kind of topic stacked up on his desk. He had also spent the last few nights studying for this test, and another one which I do not know what was for.

"You know the rules!" Mr Jung spoke up as he walked around handing out the tests. "No talking, no cheating, no looking at other students teats... and yes, you still have to shut up and stay quiet even if you learned a song to remember the material. Looking at you Huening Kai! No singing!"

Mr Jung placed the sheet of paper in front of me "Let's see how well you can do Mrs Legendary" he whispered and moved on.

A few moments later the teacher was sitting by his desk once again. "Remember that your test answers will be hung on the board by the end of the day, and they will also be published on your school profile. You have ninety minutes. You may start!"

(・・?)

I closed my math book and leaned back in my chair exhausted. Whose stupid idea was it that I would have to have two hours of maths every day? Literally every day. Even at the weekends, when we had homework to do that was essential if we didn't want to fail the class.

"It's Friday, I need something to drink" It was a celebration and a way of coaling with having finished my first week of classes here at HYBE.

After having packed up my bag I headed out into the hall to head back to my dorm for the weekend. It would be just me, my phone and a whole lot of sleeping. Or maybe not-

"Sara!" Sori screamed over the phone. "You have to come to the main hall, now"

"Jeez-"

"Stop taking and start moving your lazy ass" she ended the call.

Let's see what all the fuzz is about. I walked down the hall and down the huge set of stairs down to the main hall. I'm the corner of my eye I could see a small crowd of people bordering around one of the many whiteboards that hung so gracefully on the wall. Among the crowd, I spotted Sori.