Chapter 4

I've been reading the book The Tearsmith, like the Netflix movie. Because I really wanted to watch the movie, but I don't have Netflix, and I can't find anywhere that had English subtitles. In case you don't know, the movie is in Italian. So I am reading the book in the meantime. I don't know if I like it or not, or if it's just all the Tik Tok edits that is just hyping the book up.

-moonlight

————————————————————

(o^^o)

————————————————————

Moon Sarang POV

I sat in front of the receptionist as the clock hit right in the morning the next day. Due to some complications, I first now been given all my books and my schedule for the semester, including what teachers I would have.
I had, before my arrival, set up a suggestion as to how I wanted my schedule to look, and surprisingly it looked like I had gotten the majority of it granted.

"Since your majors are economics and communication I suggest you start learning a new language. The more languages you know the more benefits you have.
Here are your classes; English, physics, history, world economics, sociology, communication, maths, literature and personal finance. You also are a located to choose some kind of physical activity, from this list if you don't already have one, as physical health is just as important as mental health." She placed the different papers in front of me, bestride the starch of books. "If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, please don't. And if you have any complaints please ask the student service department"

"Alright, thank you" I placed the new stack of papers on top of the pile of books and carried it all in my hands as I made my way back to my room. Also walking up five flights of stairs. Exhausting.

Monday was a rather chill day, the first class didn't start before ten o clock. I let the stack of books fall down onto the desk, making Jake jolt up from his bed. The tired male looked towards me with sleepy eyes. His hair was a mess and he had a slight stain from droll from
The corner of his lip down his cheek.

"Now I understand why you don't want a roommate, you look horrible in the morning-"

"But I look sexy in the night so that makes up for it. Why are you being so loud, especially so early in the morning?" He dragged the palm of his hand over his face and laid his head back down on the pillow.

"Just fetched my books. Don't worry you won't see me for the rest of the day-"

"Oh thank god"

=(^.^)=

I headed into the lecture hall with a dim look on my face. Most of the people seemed like arrogant spoiled rich kids and that was not my kind of people. Unless, when they were too stuck up and embraced by daddy's money and didn't study. So they paid folks like me to do the tests and assignments for them. That made real bank.

I found myself a seat in one of the ghettos' front rows. Though many of the seats were already taken, I still had a few to choose between.

"Good morning class" the Professor greeted the class as he skipped inside. To say I was shocked was a little underestimated. Before me stood a tall man with broad shoulders a lip piercing and tattoos up his neck. Before starting the lecture he raced through the attendance, only caring whether he got a yes or no. "Turn your books to page forty please"